Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 114



This is my very late post for the Mojo Monday Sketch. This week has flown by! We had our big family Thanksgiving last weekend so were out of town for that. Then I filled in for 3 days where I used to work. It was just like being home when I drove into the parking lot! I know I've only been gone 2 months but my routine has changed so much. So great to see everyone and get a chance to catch up! On the official Thanksgiving Day we went out--along with lots of other people! Friday was a lost day--felt like I had a trace of the flu. Nothing severe but headache, chills and aches. Luckily I didn't venture out to do any shopping but still didn't get around to stamping until today.

The embossed deer is a Sizzix folder. The sentiment is from Merry & Bright from Papertrey Ink. Patterned paper by Cosmo Cricket and most cardstock (Scarlet Jewel & Kraft), button and ink from PTI. The green cardstock is a piece of Stampin' Up (color unknown). The 'nose' is a pearl colored with Copics. The border punch is EK Success. Not a lot of detail but fun to do the more simple designs.

I have so many projects to get done--hope this is a productive week. Hope yours is too!! Smiles.......




3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Sharron, a lovely creation. Well done. So nice to catch up with old friends, isn't it! Enjoy the rest of your week. I look forward to seeing more creations, hugs Sharon x

Gail said...

Hey Sharron. . . you did such a beautiful job in this week's MOJO - I love it!

I also love your two precious butterflies, they are adorable!

Blessings!

gail

Virginia L. said...

Such a DELIGHTFUL card! I love your mix of pp and stamped image! Love all the details..the button and twine are LOVELY!!!