Monday, February 6, 2012

PTI Anniversary Day 2

Unfortunately I missed yesterday's challenge but at least got to read all the fabulous news over on Nichole Heady's blog! Anniversaries are HUGE celebrations at PTI so if you haven't yet checked out the activities, be sure to visit Nichole's blog. Today there is a fabulous freebie download with a collection of designs done by the 2012 PTI Designers. The challenge is to make a project that incorporates one of the images. I would love to do them all but will have to save most of them to play with later!

My first is a CAS card using the design by Lisa Johnson. Aren't these little chicks adorable!!! Lisa has the cutest card using them here. My border at the bottom was made with a stamp from Background Basics-Retro that I colored with Copics.
I will be back shortly with another entry. Here is the direct link to the site where you can check out everyone else's projects!

Later,
Sharron

8 comments:

Renee said...

Sharron...
so adorable I just die!
Love that pattern below...
it's perfect for this utterly adorable image!
A super fabulous card...
perfect! :)

Joyce said...

This is really sweet. How clever to color that BB: Retro image. Never thought of that. I love the green and yellow color scheme.

Marybeth said...

This one is adorable, love the way you used these cute chicks. At least you got to beautiful cards in for today.
This is fun but takes time :)

Kara said...

very cute! love how you colored in the background stamp!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Sharron! I love your chickies and the yellow and green together! You've got me thinking spring!! PS That border stamp - perfection!

The Paper Parade said...

Sharon this is just darling :) I love it with the white green and yellow... perfect combo!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Love what you did with the chicks for your card. Very nicely done!

Terri said...

Great CAS card! Love what you did with the little chicks.