This is my second PTI challenge card. Love this design by Dawn McVey! I always think of happy colors when I think of her---and wonderful layering! See her card using the design
here! I used a Half and Half die and one stamp from the stamp set. For the main image I used three of the dies from Limitless Layers 1 3/4". The background is Vine Label, an embossing folder from Quikutz, accented with pearls. And the cardstock is Raspberry Fizz and Melon Berry, along with Stamper's Select White. All are PTI products.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you are enjoying the challenges. I wish I had the energy to stay up and make more cards but I am exhausted so must head off to bed!
Smiles,
Sharron
6 comments:
Stunning ! Beautiful! Can I say more, love your card it's so classy and elegant .Nice touch with the pearls. Very nice way to use that printed happy birthday!
This is so pretty. I love the colors you matched with that download, the embossing folder, and the pearls.
Very pretty. Love the embossing!!
Sharron, I never would have combined these colors together but you've mastered them! I LOVE the embossed leaves in the background with those pearls!
Sharron, your card is just so beautiful and the color combinations are perfect, so soft and sweet.
Very nice, Love the embossed background.
Post a Comment