Cathy, if you have been following along on the blog hop, you have made it almost to the end. But you can also stop and start anywhere along the way. Here are all the party-goers:
Sharron---You are here!
Kara
And here is my card! Hope you are having a WONDERFUL birthday and are looking forward to lots of crafty fun in the year ahead!
And here is my card! Hope you are having a WONDERFUL birthday and are looking forward to lots of crafty fun in the year ahead!
I noticed that you use this WM set quite a bit too so I bet you love it as much as I do!
HUGS,
Sharron
9 comments:
So sweet! I love blue and orange!!
I die over that gingham birdie...
love it!! :)
And it looks so fabulous with the orange...
just a beautiful card...
she will love this! :)
Oh Sharron, this is just the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me, thank you so much. I feel like royalty. What a surprise! You are right, this is one of my favorite sets, I use it all the time. Thank you so much for making my birthday so special. You are a great friend!
This is such a sweet card. I always think of Cathy when I see that bird. (You'll see why tomorrow). Your color choices are really fun, and I love that embossed strip of orange.
This is just too sweet and that little bird is so adorable. Great card!
Sharron, that bird is adorable! And then the colors that you chose, the lace, and the embossing, are all a perfect combo :)
Sharron - I'm so sorry I'm late - my DH was sleeping in front of the keyboard like a big watch dog!!! I love your card - the birdie is so sweet. It makes me smile! Well done!
Love this little bird card you made for Cathy and so will she. Sorry I am so late at commenting, just got internet back up late last night. Thank goodness my son came home from college for the weekend. He fixed it.
Sweet card. Love the bird. I bet she loved it too.
Post a Comment