Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I recently received an email from a friend in the PTI Peeps group asking me to be a featured stamper on her blog. Gosh, I feel so honored--I've never done anything like this before!! Rhonda (Stamp n Piece) has started a new feature on her blog called Thankful Thursday. Here is a link to her first post where she explained her plan for the year. She was so sweet to ask me to do a card for this week and I was tickled to accept!

I wanted to do something using the trendy colors--pink and orange. I used a soft pink though--nothing too daring!! Cardstock is Sweet Blush, Orange Zest and Stamper's Select White (all PTI).
The butterflies are from Butterfly Dreams, a PTI set by Niki Estes and there are lots of different images! Aren't the little background butterflies sweet!! They are stamped in Amuse Pumpkin ink.
I used a die from PTI's Half and Half set and the butterfly die that goes with the stamps. The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Say It Loud--probably my most used sentiment set--LOVE it!!! 

Don't forget to visit Rhonda's blog--you can see what she has posted for today and give her some support along her journey of thanks! I know she would love it if you linked one of your own thank you cards!! 

Happy Thursday,
Sharron

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Sharron, thanks so much!! You are a sweetheart. I love the orange and pink together.

Aimes said...

Well you prove that pink and orange make a fabulous combo! I love the soft pink against the strong orange!
The anntenae of that butterfly are so sweet too!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Joyce said...

What a fun card. I love that sentiment, the butterfly, and the color scheme. Isn't Rhonda sweet. I was her featured stamper once, and it is quite an honor.

Renee said...

OK...
not a big pink or orange person...
but I LOVE these together!
And such a beautiful card...
love those butterflies...
and the sentiment is just perfect!
A fabby card...
and we have so much to be thankful for so a fabby reason to make a
card! :)

Jeanne J. said...

Cathy W. is going to love this one - pink and orange!! Your butterflies are sweet - you stamped them perfectly (no easy thing!!)

Terri said...

Great thank you card. Love the butterflies.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Playing catchup and WOW your card is beautiful!