Wow, I am finally posting something! I have so wanted to make something with this new set. I had cut out and colored a bunch of balloons and then there they were just laying on my desk with nowhere to go!! I knew I loved it the first time Nicole showed a sample. I am still having a little problem getting the stamp lined up but know it will get better.
This is really a belated birthday card. I put a sun inside and printed a Happy Birthday sentiment on the computer. The sketch is from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I thought it would work perfectly for my balloons. There is a brand new Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge and I wanted to participate in the exciting event. Sorry no WM stamps but I just had to use the balloons!! Check out the new blog and adorable blinkie. Looks like another great place to go if you enjoy doing challenges.
I actually got 2 cards done over the weekend so will post another tomorrow. Happy week to everyone!!
Sharron
Supplies:
Stamps: Up, Up and Away, Scattered Showers (PTI)
Cardstock: PTI
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
19 comments:
Sharron!! What a gorgeous card! I love the colours you have chosen - they give this set such an authentic slightly vintage feel - and using the sun to anchor your sentiment is fabulous (love the use of that sentiment with this set too!) This is a *wonderful* card!! (I think I already said that ... but it's true!)
Oh WOW, this is simply *gorgeous*, Sharron! SO GLAD to see you posting again... WOOT! :)
Hi....had to leave you a comment..i love your card,the ballons work so well with the sketch and the sun in the corner is the perfect finishing touch :0),
Take care
San x
Wow, I love your card! those ballons are just too cute. thank you for sharing your inspiring design.
Adorable! Love those balloons. And adding the sun to the side of the sentiment works so well. Great card!
This is just so cute with the hot air balloons! love the colors and 3D look! thanks so much for playing with the WMS challenge this seek Sharron!
So glad to see you posting again. Great job on the card. Love everything about it!
beautiful card! Love those balloons!
Wonderful card Sharron! I love those bright, vibrant balloons. This sketch is perfect for those stamps.
Oooh! I really like that patterned paper. It looks great on this card. This is such a pretty card! Great colors and layout.
this is so cute!
Sharron this is beautiful!!!!
Sharron this is sooo beautiful! Looks wonderful and I miss it when you don't post, I get such a mojo boost from your creativity!
This is beautiful! I was planning to try to complete that challenge too and had something very similar to this in mind... GMTA! You did this so well though, I might have to change my game plan! :)
Love that circular element to set off the hot air balloons. A very cute card.
Fabulous card!
Gorgeous card Sharron, and yep, I'f I'd had those wee balloons, I'd'a used them too!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at WMS!
Wonderful use of the Up Up and Away set, and I love the background paper you used, it really pops your focal images!
Love your bright balloons and those clouds are too cute! Thanks for playing along!
Post a Comment