Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Dose of Daylilies!

Hi Peeps! Here are my promised daylily photos. This is our backyard:


One of my new favorite spidery unusual forms is Belladonna Starfish.                                              
Above is one with glowing color-Reason for Treason

While this glowing beauty, At Sunset, is one of my all-time favorites

Topguns Double Eyeful is a double form with a ruffly look.

And for those loving pink, All My Tomorrows is a soft
pink shade.


















Shown below, Rainbow Radiance is a dreamy cream that holds up in all the current high heat. Hope you enjoy my sampling. This has been a wonderful year due to no late frost and lots of rain. Daylilies do love water!
Will get back to posting things made of paper soon!
Smiles,
Sharron

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharron!! These are utterly beautiful! Each one is such a picture of beauty - walking through your garden must be real soul food! Your garden looks so lush and fertile and green - I can only imagine the hard work that has gone into it. THANK YOU for sharing these! Gorgeous!

Rhonda said...

Wowzer Sharron!! These are gorgeous. I wish I lived close enough to share. The Belladonna Starfish is to die for.

Sharon said...

Love love love your garden Sharron and your flowers are amazing. Such beauiful pics, thanks so much for sharing. Now I wish I lived closer so that I could pop around for a cuppa to admire the beauty thereof. hugs Sharon

Carol's Ink Spot said...

I love daylilies! Your garden is beautiful with so many luscious colors around. I agree with you that At Sunset is a beauty. Thank you for sharing your part of the world with us.

Terri said...

Your flowers are beautiful! Thank you for sharing the photos with us!

Juanita B said...

Hi, Sharron;

I just discovered your blog from 2S4U and what a treat this has been. Your Daylilies are GORGEOUS and I don't see anything wrong the photos. I am by no means a pro when it comes to photography but I do know what I like when I see it.
I LOVE your clean style and the way you handle paper, your work is a blessing and sensational!!! Consider yourself bookmarked and subscribed to. TFS.

Chriss Blagrave said...

Your garden is beautiful! Love the different varieties that you have acquired! Thanks for sharing these pics with us!

Heather P. said...

WOW, what a gorgeous backyard! LOOOOVE it!

Diane Jaquay said...

Your yard is just DREAMY looking, and I do so love daylilies, they are one of my favorite flowers!

Cammie said...

Oh, I am so glad you shared some pictures of your garden. If I had to pick one favorite I think it is Rainbow Radiance. I love that creamy peachy color.