Guess who is sponsoring this Embellish challenge---Waltzingmouse Stamps--Yeah! This is my first Embellish challenge and what fun! I chose this Stampin ' Up punch and Spellbinders Labels 1 to create a focal point. I kept trying various other embellies and finally decided that simple is best. The top layer was stamped with a stamp from Waltzingmouse Very Vintage Labels 1. Sentiment is from Daily Designs Sentiments. I did add a few score lines made on my Martha Stewart scoreboard. I like the 1/8" grooves and have found that if I use a bone folder it works better than the tool that comes with the board.
Supplies: Very Vintage Labels 1 (WMS), Daily Designs Sentiments (PTI)
Cardstock and Patterned Paper except for bird: (all PTI)
Additional: Rain Dots, MS Scoreboard, Stampin' Up Punch
Thanks for stopping by,
Sharron
Supplies: Very Vintage Labels 1 (WMS), Daily Designs Sentiments (PTI)
Cardstock and Patterned Paper except for bird: (all PTI)
Additional: Rain Dots, MS Scoreboard, Stampin' Up Punch
Thanks for stopping by,
Sharron

12 comments:
Pretty card! Love the color combo and how you have scored lines down the middle of the base.
This is SO pretty! Love your combo of patterns, and the score lines are such a great detail! :)
Love the different patterns and the sweet dotted bird!
Your card is very cute, I love each details.
Very nice. Love that bird.
Everytime I see that bird punch I need it a little more...I think you've just pushed me over the edge!
A fabulous card - I really like the scored lines which add a perfect touch!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
LOVE this card, really SWEET!!
I really LOVE this Sharron!Your patterned paper mix is gorgeous - the colours look beautifully balanced like this and that bird is just the last word in totally, completely and utterly adorable!! Beautiful card!
I love the labels you used for this challenge. Very cute!!!
Beautiful card! I love the combination of patterned papers! and that bird looks so cute! Thanks for playing along with us!
Very pretty, love your gorgeous frame! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.
Such a great frame!!
Post a Comment