A Hoppy Hello to all! I love trying new challenges and this is my first CAS post. A quick and easy card combining Pond Life and Life. I took this photo with my new camera! Since I worked the past three weeks, I finally was able to purchase a digital SLR. I had been researching cameras for a couple of years and decided on the Canon 50D. I think a lot of practice is in order since I took daylily photos this morning that were pretty disappointing. So many settings--I definitely need to spend more time with the manual. Ah, another project!
All supplies are Papertrey Ink except ink.
Stamps: Pond Life, Life
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Kraft, Terracotta Tile and Rustic Cream
Additional: PTI Buttons, Versamark Ink, Copics
I have finally completed my fill in job and so back to retirement. I spent most of today in the garden--99 varieties of daylilies blooming! Do you think we might be addicted??
Have a relaxing weekend,
Sharron
6 comments:
Sharon, Cute card!! I would love for you to practice your photo skills on the daylilies and share. I only have 2 kinds and they are almost finished blooming. Good luck w/ the new camera.
Love your CAS card! It's 'happy' with the frog jumping off the leaf. Have fun learning the new settings on your camera. Please share picture of you garden!
Nice job. Congrats on getting a new camera. I know how frustrating it can be learning all the settings. Glad to hear you are done with your job now too. Hope you will share some photos of your daylilies soon!
This is sooooo adorable! Love the way you combined the two sets together! :)
Enjoy your new camera!!! :)
Well I really hope your next post has some daylily pics, I'd like to see them! I think if I developed a flower addiction it would be irises or columbines. :) Cute CAS card.
This card is fantastic! I love the CAS feel you've kept - the stamping is so crisp and the colours so striking! Gorgeous! 99 varieties of daylilies??! Wow - but what a beautiful 'addiction'! I have a few different kinds that struggle to grow in our hot climate and poor soil. They aren't prolific, but every now and then we're completely spoiled with a "Strawberry Candy" blossom!
Post a Comment