Sunday, January 31, 2016

The 12 Kits of Occasions: January 2016 with Lindsey "Celebrating You"

Hi all and also a happy new year! This is the first post of the 12 Kits of Occasions for 2016. And we have wonderful news. We have two new members!! Nancy Penir, Artful Notions, and Michelle Leone, Pretty Periwinkles, are with us starting this month. We are SO excited to have them and their wonderful talents. Be sure to visit their blogs and give them some special love. Blogs for all the members of 12 Kits are on the 12 Kits blog HERE. Several of us have been together for the past several years and while we have sadly lost a few members, we have been fortunate to fill the slots with some of the most fantastic stampers.

Our hostess is once again Lindsey, Occasional Crafting. If you visited last month, you saw Lindsey's December kit. And what a kit! I had such fun and then surprise, I got another absolutely awesome kit in the mail! There were so many papers, die cuts and embellishments. Oh, and lots of fantastic glitter and sparkle! Because of getting ready for vacation, I only made five cards but I could have made many, many more. I feel like we should be celebrating Lindsey for TWO months of AMAZING kits!! Thank you so much, Lindsey!

So let me send you on your way. You won't want to miss any one of the blogs.

PHOTO BY LINDSEY












14 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Oh Sharron, these are all beauties! Have to give a shout out to the bouquet through the heart. LOVE! And thank you for the lovely introduction!

I Card Everyone said...

I know you'll be checking in, Sharron ... hope you're having a fabulous time! It is obvious to me you thoroughly enjoyed this kit! Wow, do I love all the embossing [you knew that I would] and have used so many of the lovely patterned papers in a wonderful way. Just darling cards... xx
=]

Joyce said...

These are so wonderful, Sharron. Love them all. I hope you are having a fantastic vacation. So sorry we are having some rain instead of our usual California sunshine.

Marybeth said...

All of them, gorgeous! I love the way you partied up the shaker card with that cute ellie and fun confetti ! Like Joyce said sorry about the rain and wind, Monday should be sunny if your still in town. Such a bright and happy post!

Lisa Elton said...

What a wonderful display of cards Sharron!! So hard to pick a fave and so much inspiration for CASEing!! But I do think the PTI flowers entwined with the heart die cut is so pretty!!

Darnell said...

I love how BRIGHT all of your pretty creations are with this kit, Sharron! This is a very happy, very feel-good, very inspirational post!! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

What a wonderful collection of cards, Sharron ... you've captured the essence of Lindsey's theme so beautifully with each one ... they're so celebratory! Anita :)

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Sharron - I love seeing this kit through your eyes... so many things that I wish I had thought of here... the heart holding the bouquet of flowers, the gold layered behind the confetti die cut background, and the cutest shaker ever. I love that you put the pattern paper in the window with the confetti so it's even more colorful! Very clever!

The Paper Parade said...

Sharron, my favorite thing is how you put the bouquet into the heart! That looks so neat! And the layering of that card is fabulous, too :) The hooray card with that sweet little elephant will be an awesome card for whoever receives it, sure to make them smile! I love how you embossed the base of the "you" card, gives it that extra touch!

Diane Jaquay said...

You did a wonderful job with this pretty kit, Sharron, every card is so well done!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron I love all of your projects, I just love the first card your ele shaker and putting the bouquet through the heart is brilliant!! The glitter paper behind the stars is another favourite! Love it all!

Lindsey said...

Sharron, thank you so much for your sweet words! You, my friend, should be celebrated for these fabulous cards! There are so many things you've done that I love and didn't think of. Loved that you backed the banner, so the sparkly gold could peak through the hearts and what a fabulous job you did layering al the little embellishments on that card. The bouquet is darling through the heart and your cat holding the puffy heart is adorable. Love it all!

Jill Norwood said...

Love all of these beautiful cards!!! Looks like it was such a fun kit for everyone! Love that bouquet card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are so fun!