Fusion is celebrating their 2nd Year of wonderful challenges. And everyone is invited to the party! Check their blog to see lots of inspiration from designers and their guests. And doesn't this fabulous photo below make you want to join the party!
I started by embossing some white cardstock with a Lifestyle Embossing Folder called Zigzag. After watercoloring a piece of watercolor paper with yellows, I used an Avery Elle Chevron Die (not shown in the store anymore) and used just the arrow pieces. The top papers are vellum. The oval is a die cut from PTI's Limited Layers and the cake was stamped and fussy cut. Cake and sentiment are from Verve's Big Wish. The sequins are from Lucy's Little Things Muted Metallics.
The cake was embossed in white and colored with Zig Clean Color markers. The sentiment is embossed in gold but I never can get the shiny gold to photograph well. It does look wonderful in real life though!
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for dropping by,
Sharron

9 comments:
What a FUN design, Sharron! I love how you incorporated the chevron design into your card, and that cake is beautiful!!
Sharon, I love your take on the inspiration. The cake's amazing, and the sentiment is wonderful! Beautiful!
This is such a fun card! The patterns and textures work perfectly with the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.
Terrific design Sharron, this is wonderful!!
This is fantastic and such a unique take on the photo. Your cake is luscious.
Hi Sharron! Lots that I love about this one! It's so fresh and fun! The collage look and all the cool elements make this stunning. Love all the color on the embossed cake, and how your eyes are drawn by the chevron down the front of the card!
Now you know I cannot resist an embossed card! OH how gorgeous is this!! LOve the chevrons you've added ...
=]
I love your take on the sketch and colors ,Sharron,so unique ! Loving the embossing you did as well on the gorgeous card!
this is fun, I love all the textures! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!
Post a Comment