
One of my sweet 12 Kits buddies, Michele at I Card Everyone submitted her very first CTS sketch (above) and I wanted to give it a try! Isn't this a wonderful sketch! Thanks for inspiring me, Michele!! The stamps I used are from PTI's Life and the inks are Altenew's Green Fields set. The sentiment is PTI Winter Woods.
There's still time for you to join in--click HERE to enter and take a look at all the other inspiration!
Thanks so much for dropping by1
Have a wonderful week,
Sharron
7 comments:
Such a pretty card Sharron, love the green!!
You stamped the most beautiful card Sharron! Wonderful take on Michele's first sketch!
I love how you used this set, Sharron, very peaceful and serene!
Oh Sharron ... how wonderful! Look at the dimension you've achieved from just the colors! [those greens are on my wish-list!]SO pretty! Thanks so much for being so sweet, and kind. Also for playing cards with us this week!!
=]
Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!
Just gorgeous, Sharron. Love all the green shades you used.
LOVE all of the beautiful greens and the perfect sentiment... just right for CTS#156!
Post a Comment