I love plaids and there is always something special about plaid decorations at Christmas. I found this wonderful plaid paper in my basket of 12 Kits leftovers. Great colors, don't you think! And it gave me the opportunity to play in this week's Merry Monday Challenge.
The little elf is from MFT's Birdie Brown Santa's Elves. It is a wonderful set that received much love this past Christmas. I normally use Copics but decided to try colored pencils for a change. Only his red boots are done with Copics. The bell is done with a silver marker and topped with IrRESISTible Pico Clear. The embossed snowflake on the ornament is from PTI's Warm Wishes.
I'm hoping to do more Merry Monday challenges this year to help build my holiday stash. Lots of other activities took over my stamping time this past year so hope 2016 isn't so hectic!
Thanks for letting me share.
Please drop by again!
Sharron

10 comments:
Aw Sharron, this is such an adorable card! Beautiful colouring on the cute little elf and I love your use of the plaid too!
so sweet... the coloring is amazing!!
So adorable and great coloring. Thank you for joining us this week at Merry Monday.
Adorable! Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.
I love your coloring - such an adorable image! Great card!
Just love this little guy, and he looks really great surrounded by this fun plaid!
I love this, Sharron, the elf looks great done in colored pencils on the Kraft, I'm going to have to try this! Love the plaid too, and the way you added the little snowflake to the ornament, so adorable!
This is absolutely adorable. Love that sweet little elf.
I do love that little guy ... but I'm gaga over the plaid, Sharron! Darling!
=]
I love that little guy and your beautiful pencil coloring! Oh that plaid is gorgeous!
Post a Comment