I've been having computer problems so I am posting this very late for this week's Merry Monday challenge! Love these MFT images so I wanted to use the colors for MFT Color Challenge too.
I first embossed some snowflakes from Snowflake Flurry in white, and sponged the background with distress inks. The adorable mug is from BB Merry Christmoose and the sentiment is from BB Toasty Greetings. Love these stamp sets!! The snowflake peeking from behind the sentiment is a leftover from Lindsey's December 12 Kits kit. The oval was cut with a Stitched Ovals die from Lil' Inker.
Wish I could send some yummy cocoa to all my stamping friends in the snowed states in the Eastern U.S. To all of you, stay safe----and warm!!
Hugs,
Sharron


10 comments:
Super fantastic!! Love your background and your little cup of yumminess!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.
Deanne :)
What an awesome card. Love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry MOnday.
Sharron I love this card so much. You used the colours beautifully and your sponging is wonderful. Such a cheerful card. I just came from Merry Monday and see I have 11 minute to make my card--not going to make it--lol Well done and on my list to CASE!
I love your snowflakes and the distressed background, Sharron! The blue mug with the pop of red is a great focal point! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!
Such a pretty card! Love the embossed snowflakes!! :)
Adorable card, Sharron. Love your sponged snowy background, and your cocoa looks so inviting. The sentiment looks great in red.
Just love your snowflake background and how you featured the sweet cup on the oval, Sharron! So glad you could play along this week at Merry Monday!
Sorry about the computer problems, hate that! I love your beautiful embossed snowflakes and that adorable little cup of hot cocoa!
This is perfectly adorable Sharon, love it to bits!! The little mug with the candy cane stir sticks is darling!!
That little cup of cocoa is just the CUTEST, Sharron! Love the background too, so pretty!
Post a Comment