Welcome to another 12 Kits of Occasions reveal! In addition to our regular 12 Kits designers we have added a brand new member to our group. Michele Ferguson, I Card Everyone, is with us for the first time. You are going to love her wonderfully creative designs! And we are also very happy to have a guest designer. Taunya Butler, Daisies Girl, won our contest last month. We are so excited that she will be joining us for this month's theme of BIRDS! You won't want to miss their blogs!
I am this month's hostess and was the lucky one who got the bird theme month! One of my favorite activities, that both my husband and I share, is birdwatching. We plan trips to see birds and plan our garden to attract both birds and insects. I know the other designers will have some fabulous projects and I hope you get lots of inspiration. There is always so much to see that you will want to get on with your blog visits. A link to all the designer blogs is on the 12 Kits blog here. There is also a supply list available here. Above is a collage showing some of the items included. Big thanks to Kelly, Gingham Girl, who has volunteered to help us out by making collages of the monthly supplies.
I love to color so I'm starting with a card with colorful birds!
I loved this paper from Prima. There were several papers that had patterns that made great backgrounds!
This was my chance to try some sponging!
Thank you so much for coming by and letting us share! Have a wonderful weekend!
Sharron

12 comments:
Your beautiful kit inspired me to get back into my craftroom...my crafty slump was much longer than I had realized. I loved this month's bird theme and it is obvious by your cards and kit that you are a true bird-lover Sharron! I especially love your gorgeous coloring and the card with the chickadees...they were the first image I used when I opened my kit. Thank you for a very fun month!
First I want to thank you for a beautiful fun kit! I made seven and had to stop myself.
You did an amazing job with the birds you are so loaded with talent Sharron! Love the card with the chicks on it, that was the first card I started to make and I messed them up and no way of covering up my mistake. Love the way you colored the first card! Thank you again!
Pin, pin, pin, pin, pin! Thank you for doing such an awesome job with the kit and with your designs from it, Sharron! So much wonderful inspiration here from one bird lover to another! I'm aswoon!! Hugs, Darnell
Oh my goodness, oh so love that purple/yellow pair of Technique Tuesday birds, Sharron! Every card is a delight to my bird loving senses! I've told you how we feed the hummingbirds on our hands, right? Thank you again, for the lovely treats to create with...
=] Michele
Sharron, you have completely blown me away with your cards this morning. Your love for birds and this kit certainly is evident. Your sponged card is incredible, the layouts on each absolutely amazing (I will be CASEing!), the splatters behind the penguin perfect, your shaker card so fun..seriously, I love them all! And the little chickadees were some of my favorites, too. I will most definitely be using them on a card soon. Thank you so much for the fabulous kit and the loads of inspiration from your cards today!
Sharron....what a fabulous kit! I love each and every little bird and can't wait to play with all my left over supplies again. The paper is drool worth (I am hoarding it) and all the little extras you included, just so amazing and fun. I love all the wonderful cards you created, you final card with that sweet little penguin is my favorite, just so darn cute! Thank you again for all the time you put into making this one fabulous kit!
Thank you so very much for sending such a fantastic kit. You clearly put so much thought and love into it and it really showed. I especially loved the papers and all the die cuts. Your cards are so stunning and inspirational. I love all of them, and am getting so many good ideas about using my huge quantity of leftovers.
This kit was awesome and I am so very grateful for the chance to play with it!! It really gave me a chance to spread my wings!!! Your cards are marvelous - each one with features that I love, the coloring is awesome and that stitched border looks so cool!! Love the 2 little bluebirds with the balloon!! Your sponged background card is phenomenal!! Love how you used those diecuts on that card!! That shaker card with the musical stuff across it is so amazing and delightful!! And your penguin card is just simply too cool for words!!! Thank you again for such a cool opportunity and Your kit was a true success - and your cards are absolutely awesome!!!
Sharron thank you so much for the wonderful kit you put together for us. I had so much fun this time! Your cards are wonderful - I knew they would be! Love the blue water and silver shimmer around your penguin, the little balloons your birdies are gifting, and oh my .. those parrots are colored so beautifully! I am glad I saved mine now - I was worried about how to color them! Thank you sweet friend!
Well one look at these, and you KNOW whose kit it was this month! These are amazing, Sharron! I just love the first one with the beautifully colored love birds! The lovely beach scene (gorgeous sponging, I love me a sponge dauber :)), the amazing shaker with the notes across the front! The icy cool penguin and those tall birds that totally captured my heart...love them with the quilty paper and the balloon. I had SO much fun with your kit, and so many things left over to play with all spring. My husband has purchased even more feeders this winter and we've had frequent visitors! My fave are the mourning doves...my girls always say they just want to pick them up and pet them :)! THANK YOU!
Sharron your cards are all so fabulous. I love what you did for your window card and your sponging is just gorgeous to create your water scene. Thanks you so much for sharing such a wonderful kit with us all. Besides loving every bit of it I was pleasantly surprised with the mixture of elegant and cute birds.
These are all so pretty! I LOVE the shaker card. Love the way you use color!
Post a Comment