Tuesday, February 10, 2015

PTI 8th Anniversary Challenges

Here's my second card entry for PTI's Anniversary challenges. This is for Challenge #4--to create a bouquet using more than one stamp set. I only used two and again got inspiration from a card on Maile's blog. That's always a fantastic place to get inspiration!! You can find her card here where she did a remix design using Mini Blooms. I chose Bigger Blooms for my smaller flowers and a large flower and accent swirls from an older set, Flower Garden.


Hope you enjoying all the PTI festivities! Don't miss out on today's contest!

Thanks for letting me share another card,
Sharron

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card, Sharron. I love the little floral groupings you created, and do I spy a pretty water colored background behind your white panel? Looks fantastic.

Marybeth said...

Wow, what a beautiful.... no gorgeous card! I love the bouquets you made .Loving your background too!

Renee said...

Gorgeous!!
Love that background...
and Maile's blog is always a great place for inspiration! :)

Kara said...

beautiful Sharron!