Monday, February 9, 2015

PTI 8th Anniversary Challenges #2 & #5


Exciting activities going on over at PTI--wonderful new products, challenges and lots of inspirational projects by Nichole and the design team! There's always quite a party when they celebrate an anniversary! Be sure to visit Nichole's blog every day!! My card today is first to select a card on Maile Belles blog to use for inspiration and create my own version. And today's challenge is to use a stamp set that has never seen ink. This is for both!


See Maile's blog HERE to learn about creating cards with cutout panels. It's an easy technique that gives a great look. I used my still sealed up Spring Hills set and a patterned paper from My Mind Eye's Quilting Bee.

Hope to have another card tomorrow!

Sharron

7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful spring birthday card Sharron!

Joyce said...

This is gorgeous, and so perfectly painted. So glad you decided to ink up this stamp set.

Marybeth said...

I love these Hills sets and you have used the spring one beautiful today. Love the strip of patterned paper down the side.

Birgit said...

So sweet! I just love each of these sets.

Renee said...

Love it!!
Perfectly gorgeous! :)

Kara said...

awesome! love it!

Joy2Scrapbook said...

Love your card and the spring colors. I would love to get this stamp set.