Friday, February 13, 2015

Merry Monday Challenge: Candy Canes



Super busy weekend ahead with daylily meetings and activities so I wanted to get this posted before the Merry Monday deadline. I knew what I would make as soon as I saw the inspiration photo! My candy canes are green and red though as it seemed to give more contrast against the white and silver. Most supplies are from WPlus9. I used the wonderful new Sunshine Layers die set, Preserves die and Under the Mistletoe. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant's Winter Wonderlandthe pine branches are Impression Obsession and the bow is from PTI's Tinsel and Tags.

Sorry to be so hurried with my post. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sharron

5 comments:

Joyce said...

This is so festive. Love that glittered up vase/cup, and your candy canes really do look delicious.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, Sharron! Love the color of your candy canes and how the inspiration photo looks like your card! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, I love all the layered elements. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Darnell said...

Congratulations on the HM Honor from MM, Sharron! It's lovely to see your beautiful creation close up!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

WOW...this is about as festive as it gets! Love it.