Thursday, February 12, 2015

CAS-ology #133: LOVE and Another CASEing Maile Card

This card is for sending a little love to my 10-year old niece on her birthday. There is a birthday sentiment inside. Hopefully monsters are allowed in a challenge about love as I'm entering it into this week's CAS-ology challenge. I paper pieced my little monster using images from SSS Monster Hugs. The speech bubble is a PTI die and the sentiment is from Avery Elle's Airmail. That border is from a set of dies called Sunshine Layers from WPlus9. I am soooo in love with these new dies! The difference it makes to add this border on a card is amazing so I will be using these dies a lot! There are many others included that are just as fabulous.


The paper I used for the monster is the same background paper that I used for my card below. I posted another version on Tuesday that I entered in one of the PTI challenges. This is a get well card and I am really happy with the pink and orange combo so I wanted to share. A couple of people mentioned this background paper. I wish I had but I didn't make it! It's from a pad of Provo Craft paper that I bought years ago at Michael's. There are lots of fun graphic and watercolor designs that are right in fashion today. Hoarding can be good thing!!


Are you getting ready for a fun weekend? Hope you have a great one!

Sharron

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Your little love monster is so adorable. Cute eyes and very fun with the letters and speech bubble. I can see why you are in love with that border die, also. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week. And, love the flowers in your second card.

Kara said...

cute little monster!

Jen W. said...

Both of your cards are fabulous, Sharron! Love that little monster and your gorgeous pink and orange flowers. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!