While my posts last year were at a minimum, it didn't keep me from purchasing new supplies. And quite a few of my new stamp sets were from Mama Elephant. So when I was looking for materials for Darnell's NBUS challenge, my Mama Elephant file was an easy choice. I am so thankful that Darnell has encouraged me to finally play with some of these fabulous sets. And since I have several new Christmas sets, I will be ahead of the game for Christmas 2015!
And what fun when I saw this week's cue word at CAS-ology. None other than Darnell's very original term--NBUS, which stands for 'never before used schtuff" Visiting Darnell's blog is always a treat--her humor and creativity are amazing!! If you have never stopped by, put that at the very top of your to-do list!
So for my card........ Aren't these little Mama Elephant Alpine Carolers so adorable? There are dies to match but I don't mind fussy cutting and like my images cut on the edge instead of having the white border. The bells and sentiment are from another Mama Elephant set, Winter Wonderland. Three sizes of bells are included. The glimmery background paper is from Bazzill and I brushed the white in front with clear Wink of Stella.
I have another card I will be posting shortly. Hope you are having a wonderful week!
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Alpine Carolers, Winter Wonderland (Mama Elephant); Heartfelt Mix (WPlus9)
Cardstock: White (Recollections); Aqua (Bazzill)
Dies: Stitched Circles (Lil' Inker)
Additional: Gold Embossing Powder (Ranger); Tuxedo Black Ink (Memento); Copics


10 comments:
Sharron love this cute card, need to make that ME set my new NBUS--LOL Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!
Sharron, this is utterly adorable. Love the design and your coloring is spot on. Great idea to have those banners of bells, and I just adore how you hung a little bell on the sentiment. Lots of NBUS here for sure. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week. Hope to see you back again before long.
Hi Sharron , oh how cute is this darling card.... LOVE IT! The bell banner is adorable .
Those alpine carolers are absolutely adorable! Really like your string of bells too - very striking! Thanks so much for playing at CASology this week!
Those alpine carolers are absolutely adorable! Really like your string of bells too - very striking! Thanks so much for playing at CASology this week!
Awesome!
Love the cute little garland of bells! So sweet!!
Nina-Marie :)
OMG, Sharron, they could not be any more adorable! They're going to jump, aren't they?! Right down that snowy hill and who cares if they don't even have a sled or an innertube or a piece of old cardboard to sit on! So brave, with the reckless abandon of youth!
And that would be cute enough, but your garland of jingle bells makes it even CUTER! It's a perfect combination and your solitary jingle on the sediment is inspired!!
Thank you so much for joining in both the CASology challenge and my NBUS Challenge #3!! And, from my heart, thank you so much for your very kind words!! I look forward to more posts from you in 2015!! MWAH! Darnell
What a cute card, sweet little guys!! Thanks for joining us in the CASology NBUS challenge this week! So glad that you did!
This is just too cute...love the festive scene you created. Just as darling as can be.
Post a Comment