Sunday, January 25, 2015

2nd Entry for CAS-ology and Uniko Challenges

These sweet bunnies are another NBUS that have been living in my stamp basket for almost a year (so sad!!) and this seemed like a great chance for them make an appearance. I colored them with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol and added some 'puff' on their tails with a Snow Marker. The window is a Memory Box die and the patterned paper is from Bo Bunny's Winter Woodland. A shooting star from Avery Elle's Storybook stamps (another set I used today for the first time!) is embossed in silver. 

Hope you can read the silver 'Best Friends Forever'. I'm always looking for a way to do better photographs--even with special lights, lighting continues to be my biggest problem! Any tips are greatly appreciated!


You can visit the CAS-ology and Uniko challenges here and here

The bunnies and I thank you for taking time to come by today! Have a great week!
Sharron

8 comments:

Joyce said...

Sharon, this is superb. Love those adorable critters, and don't they look cute all snuggled up together in front of the window. Love how you made that little scene outside the window, and your score lines and embossed sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron...this is just perfect. What a wonderful and sweet card. Love your window image too, just perfect.

Beverley said...

Those bunnies are so cute and I love them looking out of the window frame :) Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Studio challenge. Hugs Bev x

Ardyth said...

I love the idea of wishing on a shooting star! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh this is pure sweetness Sharron! I love that ME set, I need to get it this year.

Gillian R said...

Aw this is so cute and pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology and Uniko Studio

Marybeth said...

This is just the most perfect card! Love those two bunnies looking out the window....adorable Sharron.

Jeanne J. said...

Awww! This is so sweet! Pretty embossing, but the image of the bunnies has me squealing out loud!