Friday, January 9, 2015

CASEing Michele!

I've found a new blog and it's filled with inspiration!! Tracey, In My Creative Opinion, who is one of the 12 Kits members, mentioned the blog in a post so I went to visit. I instantly fell in love with all the fabulous creations and yesterday took the time to explore further. Michele Ferguson, I Card Everyone, has a wonderful CAS style and I found so much inspiration. In the card below she used a PTI set, that I have but had never even opened. for a stunning white and silver design. Below is a photo of her card.


And below is the CASE I did. Unfortunately I have a terrible time photographing metallics! It is much lighter and sparkly IRL. I used Memory Box's Contempo Circles die and patterned paper from S.E.I. The sentiment and bird are from PTI's Trendy Trees. The landscape is embossed with silver.


I'm so looking forward to making many visits Michelle's blog as I am now a follower! I am also entering this in Darnell's 3rd NBUS Challenge and in Virginia's View Challenge #11, Clean Slate.



Don't faint but I just posted two days in a row! Thanks for coming by again,
Sharron

7 comments:

Joyce said...

Sharron, this is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. I really love it, and have half a mind to sit down right now and case your case of Michele's. So happy to see 2 posts in a row from you. It's already shaping up to be a beautiful 2015!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

These are stunning Sharron! The little pop of red via the bird is inspired! Hazel x

Kara said...

so cute! happy to see you posting again!

Darnell said...

Well, I'm glad you told me not to faint, Sharron, because I was THAT close to doing so! Seriously, your CASE of the fabulous Michele is positively awe-inspiring itself! You nailed it!! You paid a great tribute to Michele by doing this ~ and to me by linking this pretty card to my NBUS Challenge #3! Thank you so much! Now I'm going to go and see yesterday's post! Hugs, Darnell

Olga Direktorenko said...

Both cards are wonderful, but the one with a little red bird is an absolute masterpiece! Perfect!

Virginia L. said...

Wow, your card is gorgeous with the elements and pop of red (bird)! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Clean Slate” Challenge!

Kim Heggins said...

I have to quote Joyce, this is drop dead gorgeous! I truly is.