Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Friends Make the Holiday MERRY!

Here's my last NBUS entry for Darnell's NBUS #3 challenge. I'm also going to enter it in the CAS-ology NBUS challenge and Merry Monday which is featuring Christmas Critters. For this design I used another new Mama Elephant set called Arctic Penguins. Just LOVE all the sweet penguins included! The stamped sentiment is from another Mama Elephant set, Jolly and Merry which includes lots of images and sentiments that work great with the penguin images. I have no idea where I got that patterned paper but loved the plaid and fun penguin!


Challenges Entered






Thanks for letting me share another card! I loved playing again!!
Sharron

Supplies:
Stamps: Arctic Penguins, Jolly and Merry (Mama Elephant); Tinsel and Tags (PTI)
Cardstock: White (Recollections); Cupid's Bow (WPlus9)
Dies: Anytime Tags (Lil' Inker): Tinsel and Tags, Wet Paint Holiday (PTI)
Additional: Patterned Paper (source unk.); Tuxedo Black, Bamboo Leaves, Cottage Ivy, Lady Bug Inks (Memento); Copics; Clear Wink of Stella for the berries

14 comments:

Gillian R said...

Aw what a sweet card, love those little penguins. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Ardyth said...

Great combination of these challenges! I love the penguins on the plaid in the dp! Great way to tie the theme of your card all together! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

KimCreate said...

Great card for the Christmas Critter challenge, love the layout and the cute penguins.

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE everything about this card...CAS and just perfect!! :0)

francesca said...

beautiful card! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Super sweet design Sharron, I love those penguins. Thank you again for sharing this week at CASology!

Kara said...

Such a cute design!!

Joyce said...

This is so cute, and I just love those penguins. The plaid is the perfect backdrop. You are just a stamping machine lately! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

I agree with you, the plaid paper is so cute and love the penguins you used for your critters! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Jilly said...

Love the cute fun penguins xx

Darnell said...

And we love having you play, Sharron! Your tag card is a grin maker! I'm smiling from ear-to-ear! Those penguins are aDORable! And you had me at that festive plaid. I LOVE plaid on a Christmas card!! Thank you for entering my NBUS Challenge again and thank you for also linking with CASology!! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Wendy said...

Great card, Sharon! Lover the penguins and your lovely plaid paper! This card really shines! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

Kristie Goulet said...

This is so cute, Sharron! Great for all the challenge. LOVE those penguins. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron...what a sweet Christmas card. Love your adorable little penguins, just too cute.