Friday, January 23, 2015

Merry Monday #142: Christmas Houses

My Wonderfully Whimsical stamp set hasn't seen ink for the longest time! It's always been a favorite of mine so I was glad to use it for this week's Merry Monday challenge. The snowman is from another PTI set, Tinsel and Tags (no longer available) and the sentiment is from Love Lives Here: Holiday. I so wish I could capture the shine and sparkle with my camera. The gold trimmed trees and touches of Wink of Stella look so pretty IRL!


I'm so excited to play at Merry Monday and start my Christmas card collection early this year. Thanks again for letting me share!

Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Wonderfully Whimsical, Tinsel and Tags, Love Lives Here: Holiday (all PTI)
Cardstock: White (Recollections); Cupid's Bow (WPlus9)
Dies: Landscape Trio (Mama Elephant); Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker)
Additional: Embossing Folder-Argyle (Cuttlebug); Clear Wink of Stella; Pilot Gold Marker; Copics

12 comments:

Gillian R said...

Aw this is so cute! Love all those little houses.

Linda said...

This is so adorable. Love the Merry scene.

Joyce said...

Sharron, this is just too cute. This is also one of my very favorite sets, and I love the little neighborhood you created. Fabulous coloring and shading as well. I just want to move in right now, and love the little snowman you added.

Kara said...

So cute! I feel like I'm in whoville!!

Katie Melhus said...

This card is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

carol (krillsister) said...

Cute card. Makes me think of the book The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron those houses are just the sweetest and coloured so beautifully!

Deborah Frings said...

This is really sweet - love the little hearts. Such fun little houses and I do like the embossed background!

Jilly said...

So cute and looks a lovely fun card xx

Notes by Nina said...

Your card is so cute Sharron, your little houses are adorable.

Kim Heggins said...

So darling and sweet. What a wonderful little village you created!

Jeanne J. said...

Super cute! The colorful images just pop against the white background... LOVE the shading and all the embossing!