****Happy April Fool's Day****
featuring................
OMG, I almost forgot to get this posted! I had a 7:00 am doctor's appointment so my morning is a little off. Good news though--they thought I had a tear in the retina of my right eye so I had to see a specialist. Luckily that was not the case!! So except for having fuzzy eyesight from the dilation, I am fine!
When Suzanne, the card yard, first mentioned having an Ugly Card day, this was the first one that come to mind--even though there are others! It was for a PTI challenge back in 2009. Even though they don't look too neat, I do remember trying to stamp the Guidelines squares evenly. But I have no idea how I came up with this design! I guess that huge button feature was supposed to represent a sun!!
Click on Suzanne's blog link above to see more entries and you can even add your own to the list too! Just think, you don't even have to take time to create something, just look back and see if there is any 'ugly' you want to share!
Have an awesome Monday!!
Sharron

12 comments:
Well, not sure how to comment on what you think is the ugliest card.. so
I will say glad you went to the dr. and your eyes will be fine! Good news!
OK…. not your normal card style but not that bad.
Thank goodness you are okay, Sharron! Okay, I laughed at this color combo. There. I said it. Something about the primary colored Guide Lines with the honey-colored hues in the background made me giggle. And I STILL can never stamp Guide Lines well unless I use that grid paper you can get to go with it!
This really is the best blog hop and share ever!
I am absolutely loving these cards today! I do think your button reminds me of a great big old sun, and I know I sold my guidelines set because I could never get them lined up nicely! So glad your eye is ok Sharron!
So glad about your eyes. I am loving this Ugly Card blog hop. I do like the stamps you used, and am pretty sure if you used them again today, I might like your card just a tad more!
You are kidding right? There is nothing ugly about this Sharron. So glad that your eye is OK, how it is all better soon.
One...
so glad your eye is ok...
no tearing!
YAY!! :)
Two...
I will say I like the little panel of colored squares...
I think you lined them up pretty good! :)
Not your normal style...
which makes this hop so much fun...
we can laugh at ourselves!:)
This card, in my book anyway, would NOT make #1 as the ugliest card, I don't think the layout is too bad...now the colors...
OMG, Sharron, this is too funny and, yes, too ugly! Do you think maybe you had just had dilation back then, too?! TFS and, seriously, I hope your eye problems clear up soon!
You've done a better job stamping guidelines than me. Congrats on the good news from the eye doctor.
I agree with the rest of the bunch, happy to hear you do not have any serious eye issues but I am not quite sure how to comment on your card, I don't really think it is ugly, just not my choice of colors. How fun that you played along.
Sharron, but the stamping is perfect! I had that set and never got it to look that good, but the colors...with that patterned paper...UM....well, I dunno. ;)
Loved seeing you in the hop, Sharron. Thanks for playing along!
Post a Comment