I luckily got back just in time for the Waltzingmouse Stamps Flower Show!! I love flower shows and this one is extra fun and full of lots of gorgeous floral entries!! Several very special stampers have posted creations using various Waltzingmouse stamps. And Claire has offered a fantastic prize to the lucky random winner of the blog hop. Check out the link above for all the details. Just select one or more of the projects to CASE. There are so many fabulous choices but I especially LOVE this awesome card by Kimberly Crawford!
I used some of the same stamps from Folk Art Medallion and added a couple of others from Compact Sentiments-Part Two and Folk Art Label 25 (all from WMS). The cardstock is Smoky Shadow and was embossed using white embossing powder. The rose was made using a MFT rolled rose die. And I used Kimberly's technique for the leaves. I really like the look of stamping on patterned paper with Versamark and embossing in clear.
I actually got two cards made today, in between laundry and a trip to the grocery store! So I'll be back soon with another post!
See you later,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Folk Art Medallion, Folk Art Label 25, Compact Sentiments-Part 2
Cardstock: Oatmeal (WPlus9); Autumn Rose, Smoky Shadow (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Quilting Bee (My Mind's Eye); Little Miss Collection (Bo Bunny)
Additional: Autumn Rose Felt (PTI); White and Clear Embossing Powders (Ranger); Rhinestones (K and Company)

18 comments:
Welcome home Sharron! I have been thinking about you because I am having so much fun with your kit!
Love the card you made and I think it might be my second case. Great job! Love your beautiful felt flower, gorgeous!
Sharron, your case is gorgeous, I love the little stamped motifs and that beautiful felt rose!
We just got back from Florida too, last Monday! Jet lag has finally gone. Where did you stay? We did Orlando first, then spent a week at Siesta Key, then spent 2 days in fabulous Miami Beach! Wish I was there now!
Beautiful!! ooh and that felt rose? wonderful!
Oh this is lovely! I adore that rolled rose and matching mat and gems! Absolutely perfect embossing!
Your card is just beautiful. I cased this same exact one. I love how you added some little elements from the folk art set, and your felt rose is just divine. I wish I had thought of that one.
This is such a beautiful card and I love the felt rose!
Welcome back Sharron, I missed you! So glad that Florida was so nice and nice will come to home soon. You card is just fabulous, I love how you tied your own creation into the CASE. Your felt flower is gorgeous!
I'm so glad you had a great trip...
some warm temps and sunshine...
I've missed you though! :)
And what a fabulously gorgeous CASE of Kimberly's card...
love the colors the used and that felt flower...
brilliant minds think alike ;)...
only I stole everything...
right down to the enamel dots! :)
SOOO... jealous of the trip to FL... glad you had fun!! Love this card!! The different sets you used are perfect together and love the felt flower!! Gorgeous!!
How Lovely, Sharron!! Love how you combined the different stamp sets, and the Gorgeous flower in the centre.
gorgeous recreation!!
I love your recreation. It looks so clean and crisp! The colored mat under the blackboard really makes the card pop more!
Sharron, you did an amazing job CAS'ing Kimberly's card. I love that chalk board look and your flower is just too perfect. Just beautiful.
A lovely case Sharron - what a pretty felt flower!
Love the flower...you just want to touch it!!
Sharron this is a wonderful card! I love the stamps you used for the chalkboard and your gorgeous felt rosé and leaves! So pretty!
Stunning stamping - I have yet to try that blackboard technique. It scares me a little - embossing with white on black card - any mistake will be so noticeable but yours is sooo prefect. And that felt rose WOW
Beautiful card!! :)
Post a Comment