Hi all! Below is the wonderful inspiration board that Dawn posted for this week's challenge. Love the soft colors and watercolor look.
I feel like I might be cheating a bit though since I didn't use any technique for my paper! I have had this patterned piece from a pad that I bought probably 4-5 years ago at Michael's. I couldn't help but think it was the perfect thing to use for my card. Plus it reminds me of our recent vacation in Florida too!
A couple of clouds from Heartfelt Mix were stamped in the sky with Versamark. The sentiment is from that set also. And the sun from A Pocketful was stamped on half of a doily. The shells were in a Hero Arts set called Antique Engravings, a set I bought for the butterflies and had yet to try out the shells.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Our forecasted sunny day has not yet arrived so I'm able to spend more crafty time inside!
Thanks for visiting,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: A Pocketful, Heartfelt Mix (WPlus9); Antique Engravings (Hero Arts)
Cardstock: Baja Breeze (Stampin' Up); SS White (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Pathways-Illuminations (Provo Craft)
Additional: Doily (Martha Stewart); Ink (Dandelion and Cantaloupe-Memento), Toffee and Slate-Amuse), Versamark

5 comments:
This is such a pretty card. I love the scene you created with that paper, and the doily sun and those shells. I do not think it is cheating to use patterned paper! Why do we have piles and piles of it!
love the paper! perfect for your beach scene! i want to be there:)
Oh this is pretty! Love the soft colors.
Love that water paper! This is such a perfect beach card! I agree with Kara ....I want to be there! 1 hr. drive I should just go!
That seascape is just dreamy Sharron - gosh I miss the ocean! Beautiful!
Post a Comment