And since I always try to match the card to something sent, here is her card! I used some Impression Obsession button dies, cut out five for each wheel and layered them. Love the embossing on this set and they work so great and lay flat if you plan to mail your card!
Tomorrow is our 12 Kits reveal so I'm wrapping up my post today. I was this month's hostess so everyone is working with the kit I mailed out. Can't wait to see what everyone made!! Remember to come back tomorrow to take a peek!
Happy Monday,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits, Stylish Sentiments-Birthday (PTI)
Cardstock: Hawaiian Shores (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Paradise Beach (Echo Park)
Additional: Buttons Die (Impression Obsession); Morocco Ink (Memento)

5 comments:
Sharron, this is just the cutest ever! How fun to match her new outfit to a stunning card!!! Love it.
The top is adorable and I love that store as well. Your matching card is just perfect! Happy birthday to Elizebeth…. love her name! smile!
Happy Birthday to your granddaughter! That bike shirt is adorable and you made the perfect card for it!
Sharron this is fabulous!
I completely forgot how adorable the bike from that set is. Happy birthday to your granddaughter!
This card is adorable, and perfect for a 6 year old and that shirt. Oh, you are bringing back memories. I have 2 girls, and for many years, I bought 2 of everything they sold. Really, I did. I was so sad when they outgrew Gymboree.
Post a Comment