Hi all! It's time for another 12 Kits holiday reveal and appropriately this month the theme is Spring and Easter!! Our very sweet and super talented hostess was Tracey, In My Creation Opinion, and she sent us such an awesome kit. There were the most wonderful papers, die cuts, ribbons and embellishments all in bright spring colors!! Thank you so much, Tracey--I loved your kit!
| PHOTO BY KARA |
I didn't get as many cards done as I had intended so I still have lots of supplies. As everyone in the group knows, that's a good thing. There are always many tempting things to CASE after seeing what everyone else has created!!
I think this first card is my favorite because I am especially partial to this paper with the butterflies and clouds. Luckily I still have the other half!
And this one has one of my favorite sentiments!
And lastly, who couldn't adore this sweet bunny!!!
This is just a small sample of all the fabulous springtime and Easter creations you will find on the blogs below. For those of you who will be celebrating Easter this Sunday, I hope you have a wonderful weekend and are able to spend time with family and friends.
And to everyone, Happy, Happy Spring!
Enjoy,
Sharron
Sharron, On Papillon Wings You are here!

14 comments:
Three beautiful cards! Love them all! Looks like such a fun kit to play with! Love the sweet bunny with the carrot! Such a sweet card! And those adorable eggs and the embossed chevrons! Such lovely touches!
Adorable!! I love that butterfly paper..i didn't get that one so it's fun to see something new!!
Like Kara I didn't get the butterfly paper and LOVE it!
Really love how you used the "Spring" die cut with it because it's perfectly spring!
And that precious bunny...
love him in front of the fence...
we definitely get our money's worth with those Lil' Inkers mats don't we? ;)
And that pretty pink chevron paper...
perfect with those eggs!
Fabulous cards...
I love seeing the bright, cheerful colors on this very rainy day! :)
OMG that bunny by the picket fence - so cute Sharron! The sentiment in a cloud??? brilliant!!! I think my fave is the first one with all the pretty butterflies, the button on the flower - it just makes me happy- beautiful job - so much color and so fun to look at!
That cute bunny and the picket fence are just so cute...my very favorite, although the Spring card with the diamond shaped border is a VERY close second! Such a cute bunch of cards and so cheerful!
Stunning cards, Sharron! Awesome use of the fab kit, but I have to agree with you: that first card ROCKS!!
Wow--all your cards are just terrific. I did not get that butterfly paper--and I am totally envious. Love how you dotted the 'i' in spring--I have seen myself and one other so far with that! Great minds think alike in the smallest ways. Love the look of the chevron pattern and chevron embossing in your second card, and your third card with the bunny lovin' on that carrot is just too cute.
Wow Sharron! You sure came up with beauties and you weren't even feeling well! Love that sweet bunny and fence! Your spring word card is adorable too!
Hope you have a Happy Easter1
Sharron amazing cards, love them all! I love how you used embossing on your middle card, it goes so well with that stunning patterned paper and the sweet Easter eggs, just too cute. But you last card with that bunny is so stinking cute with that picket fence and your puffy cloud. Fabulous cards Sharron. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter.
You did a fabulous job with these papers and colors, Sharron! I especially love how you paired the chevron paper with embossed chevrons on the second card. And the ric-rac trim is adorable!
Sharron your cards are all fantastic and I am so glad I saved because I think I will be CASEing everybody's cards. I think the additon of teh picket fence is perfect on your last card. No favs, just love them all!
Oh that bunny card is SO sweet, -What an awesome addition of the picket fence...and love the sentiment tucked in the cloud! And the stitched mats, eek! Your spring die cut is adorable with the butterflies floating above it. Loving the embossed chevron background with the matching patterned paper and Easter eggs, TOO. AWESOME designs on these, Sharron! Happy Easter!
Sharron, your cards make me smile this month! The first one is beautiful! I just love that butterfly paper, and you found the perfect way to showcase it :) Then I love on the last one that your bunny is pink and that you put the sentiment in the cloud...what a great place for it! The second one has the perfect embossing to show off those eggs :)
Oh I think I agree!!! The first one is an awesome use of that butterfly paper and my favorite! And who wouldn't love that last one with the adorable pink bunny sitting in front of the picket fence? Sweet sweet cards Sharron! Happy Easter!!!
Post a Comment