Below is the list of all the party guests. Hop along and see what everyone has made for Kim. Thanks so much for coming by--hope you have a wonderful time at the party!!! And Kim, I hope you have a very happy birthday!
Hugs,
Sharron
Joyce http://cards-by-the-sea.blogspot.com/
Darnell http://www.djkardkreations.com/
Harriet http://allycatcards.blogspot.com/
Jeanne http://akeptlife.blogspot.com/
Kara http://kandrdesigns.blogspot.com/
Kelly http://ginghamgirlsadventures.blogspot.com/
Marybeth http://marybethstimeforpaper.blogspot.com/
Renee http://itsapatchworklife.blogspot.com/
Sharron http://onpapillonwings.blogspot.com/ You're here!
Tracey http://inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.com/
Darnell http://www.djkardkreations.com/
Harriet http://allycatcards.blogspot.com/
Jeanne http://akeptlife.blogspot.com/
Kara http://kandrdesigns.blogspot.com/
Kelly http://ginghamgirlsadventures.blogspot.com/
Marybeth http://marybethstimeforpaper.blogspot.com/
Renee http://itsapatchworklife.blogspot.com/
Sharron http://onpapillonwings.blogspot.com/ You're here!
Tracey http://inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.com/
Supplies
Stamps: Mimi in Paris (Penny Black); On the Line (MFT): Frame It (WMS)
Cardstock: Gumdrop (Bazzill); SS White (PTI); Textured Gray (Unk)
Patterned Paper: Summer Fresh (Simple Stories)
Additional: Stitched Rectangle Die (Lil' Inker); Versamark; White Embossed Powder (Ranger); Chunky White Glitter (Martha Stewart); Copics
10 comments:
OMW, little Mimi IS Kim to a "tee," Sharron, with her sweet little cupcake! Perfection!! And how much do I LOVE that sentiment?!!
Awwwwww! Now this one has me smiling ear to ear Sharron - The green - that fab sentiment, the fussy cut little lady and OMG that SPARKLY CUPCAKE!!!!
Sharron I just LOVE your card for Kim. Mimi and her glittery cupcake are just adorable. Love the embossed sentiment and that is a favourite collection of mine. Kim will love this.
Wow--Mimi is just darling, and how sweet that she brought her own cupcake to share. Love how bright and happy this card is, and how you did the sentiment.
Sharron this is just the most adorable card! How perfect with the adorable little cupcake she is holding. Where is that from? Kim is going to love this one! I agree with Darnell this is perfection!
So cute!
Sharron she is adorable...
complete with the little cuppie!!
And you can never have too much happy...I love that!!
That's from my favorite paper isn't it...
aawwww!!! :)
A fabulous card for Kim!:)
Sharron, this is just too darn cute! I love Miss Mimi and would love to be sitting next to her in Paris sharing cupcakes, so fun. My dream is to go to Paris someday and your card is so perfect, I felt a little like I was there with your card, thank you. I love your side sentiment and all of those bright colors, so fun and festive. Thank you so much for coming to my party today and making this amazing card.
This is so sweet Sharron and it looks as though you could just lift the cupcake off and eat it!
Sharron this is a wonderful birthday card! Love it! Mimi is so fun with her glittery cupcake! Mmmm!
Post a Comment