Saturday, March 16, 2013

Monday Mood Board #5

Monday Mood Challenge: Red, Blue, Cream with a Hint of Green
Time for another dose of inspiration from Dawn at WPlus9! And isn't this photo just crammed full of fabulous colors and patterns! If you haven't participated before, here is the link to Dawn's blog to find out more about her weekly challenges. They are a wonderful place for you to showcase your WPlus9 stamps and supplies!!


I found this greatl paper for the base in the Summer Fresh 6x6 pad from Simple Stories--with the flowers already printed! Great find, don't you think!! The hearts were cut using three sizes from the Clear Cut Heart Stackers. I cut a heart out of the center of the red heart and then inserted the green heart, following with a die cut button on top. The flower on the cream heart is from Mother's Day Bouquet  and the banner is from a cute little set called Banner Love. I finished with the blue bird cut with a Folk Art Florals die. Love those sweet little guys!!

Hope you are having a great weekend and have been able to enjoy some crafty time!
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Banner Love, Mother's Day Bouquet (WPlus9)
Cardstock: Oatmeal (WPlus9); SS White, Pure Poppy, Blueberry Sky (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Summer Fresh (Simple Stories)
Dies: Clear Cut Stackers-Hearts, Folk Art Florals (WPlus9); Buttons (Impression Obsession)
Additional: Embroidery Thread; Martha Stewart Scoring Board; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger); Memento Inks (Love Letter, Bamboo Leaves)

6 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron, you have this mood board thing down! This card is so pretty and has a wonderful country feel to it. Just too sweet.

Renee said...

I love it!!
These colors are just so "country"...
and I believe I have about 4 of those paper pads in my stash because they are my absolute favorite papers in the whole wide world...
and they are perfect for this!! :)
Love the banners and hearts...
the little bird....
it's gorgeous! :)

Joyce said...

Wow--you totally nailed that mood board. I love your card, and how you got all those sweet elements in without making it too busy or cluttered.

Kara said...

gorgeous...love the banner and the paper!! perfect!

Christina said...

This is fantastic, Sharron! Love that big heart with the stamped banner and little bird perched on top!

Jeanne J. said...

SO neat how you lined up the pattern paper just right. I love the bird sitting on the love banner - you got all the colors and theme PERFECT!