![]() |
| THEME: LUCK |
Hi All! HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!
Are you celebrating--or at least wearing a bit of green? Today is the 17th so it's time for the monthly WMS Blog Party and what could be better than an 'luck' theme! Claire always puts a wonderful freebie image in her store that we can use if we want. This adorable little vintage girl is there in addition to two other wonderful images. So after you have visited all the other blogs HERE, you can grab an image or create something totally unique and join the party!!
I couldn't pass up this sweet little girl! And the rest of my card was super easy. I cut a panel with a stitched Lil' Inker die, added a doily and layered the image. I masked off a sentiment stamp to get the 'wishing you' and used the Woodenheart Alphabet set to stamp 'LUCK'---so very easy to line up! The tiny shamrocks are from a little PTI set called "Luck of the Irish".
I won't keep you so you can enjoy the rest of the party!!! Have a great day!
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Digital Image from Claire, Woodenheart Alphabet (WMS); Sun Sentiments (Lil' Inker Designs); Luck of the Irish (PTI)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Ocean Tides (PTI); Gumdrop (Bazzill)
Additional: Stitched Rectangle Die (Lil' Inker); Doily (Little Yellow Bicycle); Memento Ink (Garden Ivy, Lady Bug)

17 comments:
Oh Sharron you used the gorgeous image … I ran out of color ink. This is a beautiful card , love the way you frame her with the doily . Beautiful! I am wearing a green top,lol.
I love that image! I love doilies so I really enjoy seeing them on cards! I am wearing my green today!
great use of the freebie image.
Gorgeous image, and it looks fab with that gorgeous sentiment!
I do like this pretty vintage image and the way you've picked up the red of her dress in your sentiment! Fab!
gorgeous vintage image...sweet card..so glad you joined us for the WM party...have a wonderful week!
enjoy *~*
Adorable!!
I love that sweet vintage image...
and it's perfect on those stitched mats! :)
And yes...
got the green!
Or else there are some kiddo's in this house who would love nothing more to pinch mama! :)
What a fun card. It does not look fast or easy! Great job of coloring, and pulling all the elements together.
Sharron I love your card, the stitched mat is an amazing background and that digi is perfect. Happy St. Patrick`s Day my friend!
Sharron, I love your card! The doily and the sentiment you created along with the little clovers are wonderful complements to the vintage image. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Oh yay, you used that sweet little girl image, Sharron! I am not so good at printing the vintage images (my printer is blech) so I couldn't wait to see a card with her! So adorable. What an awesome way to make the sentiment with the masking and the lovely Woodenheart Alphas!
so pretty!! gorgeous vintage image!
What a sweet vintage card Sharron - love the doily and pretty sentiment with the shamrocks!
Oooh I love that vintage photo and all the great accents that made this all you Sharron! The bitty shamrocks and the pop of red in the sentiment are awesome!
Good for you Sharron, for using Claire's adorably vintage St. Paddy's Day image. It looks fabulous with your sentiment at the bottom and the Lil' Inker die with the stitching frames your image so wonderfully.
Very nice use of the image from Claire!
Sharron- fabulous use of the image!! Love this vintage girl and she's perfect with the doily....that stitched rectangle is wonderful (those have been on my wish list forever-it just keeps growing and I have to chose!!) Sentiment is perfect!
Post a Comment