Sunday, March 10, 2013

Monday Mood Board #4

Here is my VERY LATE WPlus9 Mood Board card! Last week I had my card done and photographed but I didn't like how the gold embossing looked so I planned to redo it---but unfortunately never got it done! So I wanted to be sure to get this posted!

Mood Board: Red, Yellow and Green
I chose to use the colors and the wonderful sunshiny mood to create my card using Fresh Picked. The berries in that set are fantastic and are so easy to stamp. The die cut jar was embossed using a rick rack die to give a little texture. And the sun and stitched rectangle are dies from Lil' Inker.


We've been buying lots of blueberries as they have been good lately--and reasonably priced. Can't wait until summer so we can have fresh strawberries again! Today it looks like snow!!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Fresh Picked (WPlus9)
Cardstock: Harvest Gold, SS White (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Garden Variety (Cosmo Cricket)
Dies: Preserves Jar (WPlus9); Stitched Rectangles, Large Sun (Lil' Inker Designs); Rick Rack Border (PTI)
Additional: Antique Linen Distressed Ink (Ranger)

8 comments:

Christina said...

What a cheerful, summery card! Looking forward to fresh berries myself, hopefully some from my garden. :) Love that stitched sun and the ric-rac on the jar.

Renee said...

OMGoodness...
those berries look good enough to eat! :)
LOVE the fresh colors with this...
make me think summer and I can't wait for summer and sunshine everyday...
remind of this comment when I'm complaining about the heat! :)
This is gorgeous...
and perfect for a snowy day because you can think of what's ahead!
We're 60's...with rain...
but nothing lower than 50's this week...
well...nights are still cool...
but I'm lovin' that spring is on its way! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron I love this card. It makes me want summer to get here soon. Beautiful design and fantastic elements, all of them!

Joyce said...

I love this. It looks like spring and summer on a card. And, so yummy, too. We are just starting to get our strawberries now. I really like the bright colors you chose for this card.

Jeanne J. said...

This is so bright and cheery Sharron - those yummy looking strawberries (you always make these look fantastic!) and the sunny yellow!

Kara said...

how fun!! love the sunshine-y look of this card!

Marybeth said...

Wow ...those strawberries look real. Love the extra detail you put on your card. Your card looks like our sunny summer weather we are having right now. Gorgeous bright and cheery card!

Kim Heggins said...

This is amazing and so bright and colorful! That sweet sun shining on your jar of beautiful strawberries, so cute.