This is my third CASology card--YEAH! I had another card ready to glue together for our son-in-law's birthday and decided to switch gears when I saw this week's challenge. I bought this set mainly for the zebra image--just love it! Doesn't the pattern from the Half and Half fit perfectly! And CAS is the way to go when doing a masculine card so this was a quick design. Well, except for getting good coverage with the bold stripe pattern. That took a few tries!
Thanks so much for taking a look at my blog! I've been short on posts lately as I have a lot going on right now. I'm hoping things will slow down soon!
Be sure to check the CAS-ology blog HERE. Remember you have until Sunday to enter this week's challenge.
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Half and Half, It's a Jungle Out There (PTI)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Dies: Half and Half, Balloon (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug (Memento)

10 comments:
Love the pops of red on the black and white colour scheme and the tie in between the zebra and your dp panels! Thanks so much for getting wild with us at CASology this week!
very cool! love the colors!
Oh, Sharron !!!! Love this!!!! Your card is gorgeous! Love the zebra and the red and black. The balloons are too cute on this one. I see the winning card right here!
Great Masculine CAS card. The zebra does go really well with the stripes. I have been busy lately too. Hope all is well with you.
fantastic masculine card... love the red and black color combo! thanks for playing along with CASology this week! (i agree CAS is the way to go with masculine cards!)
Oh! This is such a FUN masculine card!! :) Love that little zebra and the patterned balloons are fantastic! The striped panels really add a lot to this!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!
I have this set, too :) I also love the zebra. I love that you used him to interpret wild ;) This layout is really awesome, too! Love the break in the dies to make room for the zebra.
Love this masculine card Sharron, the zebra and the red contrasts are fantastic! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CAsology!
Love the black, white and red and the stripes go perfectly with the zebra. Awesome guy card! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
What a fun card this is. I love how the stripes appear in different forms in the zebra and your die cut.
Post a Comment