I thought another Halloween card would be appropriate for the NIGHT theme at CASology! This set from Taylored Expressions was one of my first Halloween sets and I love the eyes on the spooky tree. I stamped that section several times on gold cardstock so I could cut out the eyes. The little owl is also in that set and I did his eyes the same way. The tree is done in gray so it's more shadowy---hopefully you can see the detail well enough. The card base in also gray. I liked Amy Kolling's, Stamp-N-Paradise, idea of using some chevron die pieces in the same color for a little texture. Thanks, Amy! Amy is this week's Guest Designer!
I'm really enjoying these new challenges. Details on this week's theme plus samples from the Design Team can be found HERE. You still have time to enter!
Thanks for stopping by,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Spooky Expressions, Frightful Night (Taylored Expressions)
Cardstock: True Black, Soft Stone, Harvest Gold (PTI)
Additional: Chevron Stripes Die (MFT); Oval Window Punch (Stampin' Up); Slate Ink (Amuse)

14 comments:
Love the yellow eyes - really spooky! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the dark at CASology this week!
Sharron this is fanastic. I love those spooky eyes peeking out in the night. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!
Sharron, I love that spooky tree and those eyes! How fun that the little owl is perched on the tree! Thanks so much for the shout out! CASology is such an awesome challenge blog!
That tree is so fun and I love those spooky eyes!
I have got to play along with this one...love those chevrons too and the scary tree and eyes is such a good image for a Halloween card. Joyce will love the owl on this one!
spooky...love those eyes!!
Sharron this is awesome!!
Love all the texture...
will have to borrow that idea :)...
and the spooky eyes...
they're fabulous!! :)
What a great card ... love it all, especially the eyes!
This is such a fun card!
Fabulous Halloween card with those creepy eyes floating around! LOL! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
fab card... love those spooky eye peering out at us!! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
What a fun Halloween card ~ love the spooky eyes!
Your card is so cool - I love all the eyes in the dark x x
Oh wow, Sharron! This card is amazing! I love the way you did the spooky eyes just lurking around. The black on black chevrons look great.
I am still staring at your paper pieced Ciely. You are good!!!!
Post a Comment