It's October at Cloud 9 and the theme is Halloween! This great inspiration photo has so many elements that it's easy to find something to get your mojo working.
All those pumpkins made my think of Pretty Patches: Pumpkin. For colors I chose Oatmeal, Fine Linen, black and, of course, orange. The crow was stamped, embossed in clear and fussy cut. The 'boo' fit perfectly over the hearts on the pumpkins!
Check out the fabulous samples by the design team HERE. The contest is open for three days so there is still plenty of time to enter. All the rules can be found on the Cloud 9 link.
It's hard to believe Halloween is just around the corner. I don't decorate but there are quite a few in our neighborhood that really go all out. I'm content to just do cards and a few goodies for the grandkids.
Thanks so much for dropping by and enjoy the hop,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Pretty Patches: Pumpkin (WPlus9); Hocus Pocus (WMS); Birds of a Feather (PTI)
Cardstock: Oatmeal (WPlus9); Fine Linen, True Black (PTI); Textured Black (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper: Martha Stewart
Dies: Block Alphabet (PTI)


13 comments:
Great card!! Love the letters on the pumpkins! I 've got mine done...I just need to do my blog post :)
Sharron this is so fabulous!! :)
I love those letters on those pumpkins...
I love those pumpkins!! ;)
And really loving that crow...
perfect! :)
Sharron, I love the crow sitting on these adorable pumpkins! And love how you incorporated the "boo" into the pumpkins, too :) Did you change your blog? I like the new look!
This one blew me away Sharron! i love it and I am so mad at myself for not remembering I had that bird stamp! really great job using those boo letters.
This is really great. I love how you wrote the word boo on the pumpkins, and that crow is fantastic.
You have the perfect crow stamp, Sharron! I love how you perched it on the pumpkins and so cleverly covered up the hearts with the letters. Such a fun take on the photo!
Oh this is just so fun and clever! I love how you put the "boo" in the place of the hearts! What a great card!!!!
Oh, just love your pumpkins. This is what I wanted to do first, but it just didn`t work... But you finished your card gorgeously.
Love this! Sharron this is so cute … sorry I missed it. The boo is too cute and I love the sentiment script. Love the crow!
Sharron, your boo pumpkins are just so clever. Fabulous card!!
Oh I just love this, Sharron! You created such a cute little pumpkin patch - adding the letters to the pumpkins was a great idea. The crow is a fabulous addition, too! So glad you were able to join our Cloud9 Blog Hop this month!
What a great card! I love the pumpkins and how you spelled out boo!
Chris L.
Hi Sharron! I love your "boo" and that perfect crow. I also love the patterned strip down the side. This is an awesome take on the photo. Thanks so much for joining our Cloud9 hop this month!
Post a Comment