Hi all! As you may know, we usually post our 12 Kits of Christmas cards on the last day of each month. But with several members on the East Coast and all the devastation from Hurricane Sandy, we decided it was best to put it off a day. Our hostess this month is Jessica Davis, The Paper Parade. If you've ever visited Jessica's blog you know how much she loves Paper Smooches. I love her awesome designs! She is also now on the PS Design Team. Not only will you see lots of great PS creations on her blog but visiting there is sure to put a smile on your face! Thanks Jessica for a fantastic fun-filled kit!
![]() |
| PHOTO BY AMY |
There were several snowmen images included in the kit. These two worked great for my snow scene.
Since we had an extra day this month, I had the time to make an additional card. For this one I cut pieces of the different patterned papers with My Favorite Things chevron dies.
I had this card done but not glued together when I saw this week's PTI Make It Monday Challenge. I had intended to put all the images on the front but decided to create a window using clear cardstock. There aren't any floating images but I love the look!
My last card is totally non-traditional. Aren't the dog and sentiment adorable? The rose-colored embossed paper and strip of stars were in the kit. After coloring the dog with Copics, I thought dark chocolate and kraft might be fun companion colors. I also added some stacked stars that I cut with a MFT die set.
Below is a list of all the other 12 Kits participants. We don't get to see what each other has made until the final reveal so I can't wait to see the projects either!
Have fun at the hop!
Smiles,
Sharron
Sharron


14 comments:
Oh, gosh. All your projects are super. I think my very favorite is that window card. I am kicking myself for not being as clever as you were in making that fireplace mantle. Pure genius. And, I love what you did with the chevrons and the different patterned papers--great way to highlight them all.
Sharron...
these are incredible!!
I'm dying over the fireplace scene...
how utterly creative...
I just die!
But they're all so incredible...
let's just say I'm really glad I "hoarded"...
as usual! :)
You REALLY rocked this kit Sharron...
so much fun inspiration!! :)
It will take me all day to write what I love about your cards Sharron...so I will abbreviate my comments to say LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the patterned paper chevrons, the two snowmen and snowbanks and how cute to hang the stockings from the flower box mantle! You are so smart. Great job this month.
You were on a roll here Sharron! I love so many of these - you did so many things I didn't even think of! That Tree had me at a total loss - I love the tag you made and the traditional red and green. Your snowmen in the drifts is so fun and the zig zag stripes are awesome! Your Santa is my fave - the window is a big extra and it packs a punch! I have to case that little guy!
Sharron …. wow you were on a creative roll with this kit. I don't know where to start. So adorable! Love the first one with the tag( a favorite of mine) and the sweet star ! Love the Santa one, too cute with the frame and his little soft ball on his hat. Love the chevron die and all the papers you used. The dog one is adorable too. Sorry I am so late to comment , I was gone all day yesterday.
Sharron I have been just staring and examining your cards for too long! Your cards are all just brilliant and your MIM is the bomb! I love the chevrons in all the different papers The snowmen in the snow and the tree and the doggie. Pinning them all! :)
Oh Sharron, this post rocks! My favorite stamps used in such awesome ways :) I really love the last card, I love how you used the stars as a banner and curved them up. I LOVE the santa card with the stockings hung on the mantle :) The chevrons in different patterns are so much fun! I love the snowdudes, and then how you added the cute buttons to the Christmas tree on the first...awesome job with the kit!!
SHARRON!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow....I think you blew this kit out. of. the. water! Oh my goodness!
Card #1: Love the tag cut in that paper with the tree and buttons layered...the silver bow was perfect!
Card #2: Great minds think alike....LOVE that tall snow dude in the snow drifts!
Card #3: Chevron pattern paper! LOVE LOVE this! I can't wait to use this idea Sharron!
Card #4: MY FAVORITE OF THE BUNCH! This is BRILLIANT! Such a fantastic card and with that little pom pom on Santa's hat!
Card #5: Another brilliant way to show off the stockings...I have this die and you know I'll be using this idea!
Card #6: That sweet doggie! :)
Way to go! Can you tell that I like your cards?
Look at all these amazing cards! You were busy this month, Sharron! Every single one is so adorable. I especially love the patterned chevron strips and the cute window card with Santa waiting to fill the stockings. :) So many cute ideas to CASE!
What wonderful cards! First I really like the design of the Christmas tree on the tag. Simple and so cute! Love your layering of the pattern papers. And the window scene with Santa is perfect. The dog card is so funny, great color combo too.
Sharron these are all WONDERFUL! I love the negative die cut fire place with the stockings and the fleas navidad and dog card made me giggle! What a wonderful set of Christmas cards!
:) Jill
Just amazing and all of your cards are just so stunning! Your third card is my favorite, I am in love with your idea using the chevron dies, has the look of a beautiful quilt.
SHARRON! I die!!!! I need that chevron die, don't I? And oh my gosh - I love the black bling on your snowman's buttons and the tree tag card (1st). All the little details are so so perfect!
Omg! Your cards are awesome!! Love those two snowmen together. Your Santa card is amazing!!
Post a Comment