
I used some of the leftover pieces from yesterday's card to make another quilt square to use for this week's CAS-ology. It is so easy to use this die from WPlus9! LOVE it so much!! I started to use a cream-colored card background but liked the Terracotta Tile color better. And white space doesn't always have be white!
The patterned paper is from Farmhouse's Sugar Hill and I cut the little heart from some Basic Grey's Indian Summer. The sentiment is from another WPlus9 set, Pretty Patches: Apple.
There are just so many ways to use these quilt dies. Can't wait to try something else!
Well, do you have something exciting planned for this weekend? Hope you have a great one!
Thanks so much for coming by,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Pretty Patches: Apple (WPlus9)
Cardstock: Oatmeal (WPlus9); Terracotta Tile, Kraft (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Sugar Hill (Farmhouse)
Dies: Quilt Cuts #2, Clear Cut Pinking Squares, Seasonal Sentiments (heart)--all WPlus9
9 comments:
Stop it with this die already! You are killing me. Serious love for this card. Those colors and patterns are just perfect for your card, and I love your terra cotta 'white space'.
Just ordered this die and I CAN'T WAIT for it to come! Thanks so much for using it to show me what I have to look forward to! And thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
Oh, this is fabulous! Love the quilted square you created and the colors are so warm!!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week! :)
Sharron...another gorgeous one!!
That die is addictive isn't it?
So easy...
makes people think I worked hard when I use it! :)
And these colors and papers...
perfection!! :)
Hope all is well with you!
Hugs!!
wish i could make such a beautiful card from bits and pieces!! simply amazing... thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!
love it! as for exciting plans...i'll be spending my Saturday in a workshop for work...i'm sure it will be good, but on a saturday?!?!?! not my first choice:)
I love it Sharron! Such a beautiful quilt card. This was out of stock when I placed my first order. It was my first choice. I am glad you are having fun with it. Cant wait to see what you make next! Love the red!
This is so beautiful Sharron. I love that quilt die and the beautiful papers you chose. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!
I am laughing at Renee's comment about how people think you worked hard when you use this die, but it's SO true! And this is beautiful, Sharron! A perfect fall card. I hope you had a great holiday!
Post a Comment