Saturday, November 17, 2012

Waltzingmouse Blog Party-November

THEME: GRATITUDE

CLICK PHOTO TO ENLARGE
It's time for another Blog Party over at Waltzingmouse! With the theme this month being GRATITUDE and Thanksgiving coming in a few days, I first thought I would do a fall design. I don't know why this idea popped into my head. I don't often use purple but I thought it would be a fun design to have on hand. I have several friends that would love the tea die cut! I've had this die for quite some time but never used it. I really like it and can see doing similar cards in different colors!

I used the large border from French Country. The sentiment is from Blessed by You and those sweet pearls came from a wonderful friend, Renee. Thanks, Renee!

HERE's the click to the party! Be sure to go visit and see what everyone has made.  

Thanking for letting me share!
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: French Country, Blessed by You (WMS)
Cardstock: Winter Wisteria, Royal Velvet (PTI)
Addditional: Pearls (Renee); Tea Time Border (Cottage Cutz); Elderberry Ink (Memento)

10 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh boy this is so pretty! I love that border and the French Country stamp looks perfect with it as well as the sentiment - fabulous!

Jeanne J. said...

Well Sharron you know I am flipping over here! I adore the purple AND the fancy stamped border...and that tea party die cut??? Gotta get that!!! PERFECT!

Julia Aston said...

Love that French Country border Sharron - the cute tea die cut and pretty pearl accents!

Marybeth said...

LOVE the tea cut die with the gorgeous border stamp from WMS. Sharron this turned out so pretty , love the idea of all one color. Enjoy your weekend.

Kelly S. said...

What an adorable design, Sharron! Love the purple. I don't use it much either but it's really fabulous on this. The tea set looks like it's on a gorgeous table linen, and the pearls are like elegant little steamy bubbles :) Great use of WMS on this!

Deborah Frings said...

I love this card!! The purple with the silhouette tea party is just fabulous! The French lace stamp is perfect.

Renee said...

This is fabulous!!
I don't even drink tea...
unless it's sweet...
on ice...;)
but I die over that fabulous die!!
And so gorgeous with the border from French Country...
perfect!! :)
And in purple!!
I don't use it much either...
but it is so perfect for this!! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharoon this is just fabulous, that tea set is just so amazing. Love the purple.

Amy Kolling said...

This is just PERFECT! I love love that die and it works beautifully with French Country!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so beautiful and I am so happy that I have that die! I love it all in purple, so classy!