The sketch for this week's Waltzingmouse challenge was provided by Lenet Mos. Isn't it wonderful! I've been playing with this WPlus9 quilt die (which I dearly love) so combined it with some of my favorite autumn patterned papers and WM stamps to make this card. I enjoy finding patterned paper pads that include some printed patterns that can be incorporated into a design, like the leaves here. The gingham pattern on the Terracotta Tile cardstock piece was stamped in Versamark. The colored quilt pieces were cut from papers in the same Sugar Hill pad and the little birds from Teeny Trees were stamped on Oatmeal cardstock.
| CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE |
There are lots of gorgeous samples and entries over on the WM Sketch blog. Just click HERE to check them out!
I'm glad you took a minute to visit my blog. Don't forget the Blog Party on Saturday!!
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Gingham and Co., Teeny Trees, Frame It (WMS)
Cardstock: Oatmeal (WPlus9); Terracotta Tile (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Sugar Hill (Farmhouse Paper)
Dies: Quilt Cuts #2 (WPlus9); Open Scallop Border Punch (EK Success)
Additional: Twine (WMS); Inks (Memento); Button from Stash; Embroidery Thread

11 comments:
Oh I really like this card! Love the colours, the pretty quilted star! Just fab!
Beautiful!! I love this die too! You did a wonderful job of choosing the right patterns and colors for this fall card!!
wow, this is fabulous...have a wonderful weekend!
enjoy *~*
This is gorgeous!!! :)
Those papers are perfect for that quilt die...
and doubly so for the stamping!
Such a gorgeous take on this sketch...
brilliant minds think alike on papers...
wonder why?! *giggle*
Hugs!!
So pretty Sharron! I love the sentiment stap on the pattern paper and that pretty quilt pattern - looks so warm and comforting!
Oh, this is so pretty. Just like an autumn quilt. I've got that die in my sights--you are making me want it more. And, I love how you stamped those leaves, too.
SO gorgeous, Sharron!!! I just love the quilt panel with the added birds :). That leaf cluster you stamped is amazing, and so elegant next to the sentiment! Perfect paper choices!
Absolutely gorgeous Sharon! Love those cozy warm colours and the quilt effect x
I love the colors you used and those birds are such a cute addition! Great job!
Sharron, such a beautiful and elegant card and that quilt, so amazing!
Gorgeous card, Sharron! The quilt is so pretty! Love the leaves too! Fab work! Have a great weekend! Hugs
Post a Comment