Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WMSC #100: A Bonny New Baby

This week's WMSC is a really big event and I just had to do another card! Couldn't pass up the chance to use one of my favorite WM sets, Lil Buddies! I love doing the little critters with patterned papers and because I enjoy paper piecing so much, the bunny is again done in plaid! I adore plaid and since I had this new paper that I bought when a LSS went out of business, it was an easy choice. The ears and tail are the same Bitty Dot paper that I used for the background. And the lace is from WM--isn't it gorgeous! The sentiment, from Say It Loud, is embossed with both silver and white embossing powders.
Hope you have been enjoying all the great entries. There are lots of fantastic projects being posted so be sure to visit HERE!

Thanks for taking a peek at my newest entry!
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Lil Buddies, Say It Loud (WMS)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Patterned Papers: New Addition (Pebbles); Bitty Dot Basics 2008 (PTI); Back to Backs (Bo Bunny)
Additional: Labels 11 (Spellbinders); Heart Pearl (Martha Stewart); 1 3/4" Limitless Layers Dies (PTI); Lace (WMS); White and Silver Embossing Powders (Ranger); Memento Ink (Angel Pink)

13 comments:

Marybeth said...

Love this soft pink card Sharron! The plaid with the polka dots just so pretty for a baby. The lace looks wonderful,l I need more of that lace. The plaid bunny is too sweet sitting there. Love this baby card ! Thanks for all your sweet comments.

Cathy Weber said...

Such a cute little bunny paper pieced with that great striped paper. This is such a pretty card Sharron, whoever receives it will want to put it into the baby book to save!

Joyce said...

Everything about this card just screams cute! I love it, and especially that bunny.

Lynn W. said...

What a beautiful card! I love your paper pieced bunny.

Lynn Wild

Teresa Kline said...

so cute, I luv the bunny!

enjoy *~*

Renee said...

How utterly precious...
I love it!!
I really love when you paper piece these little guys...
you rock them! :)
Such a fabulous card...
and so glad you found time for another! :)

Kim Heggins said...

So glad you made another card for this weeks challenge too...the prizes are so wonderful we all need more chances to win, right! Love all of the pink and that little bunny is just too cute and perfect for a baby card.

Suzanne said...

WOW Sharron! This is breathtaking. I love the sentiment and the bunny...I have to check for these in the WMS store. Beautiful!

Peanut said...

Such a darling card, Sharron! And that bunny rabbit is just tooo adorable!

Cammie said...

Plaid, pink, and a precious bunny--can't help but love this card!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

WOW!! This is ADORABLE!!!
LOVE your card Sharron!
Thanks for playing with us at Waltzing Mouse sketch challenge, hugs, Karin

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Sharron! Sweet baby card - I love the pink and your fussy cut bunny is just adorable!

Kara said...

how sweet! love the sweet plaid bunny!!