While I have never been to Italy (unless a couple of hours in the airport in Rome count), I would love to go there. Everyone I know that has visited says it is beautiful. For my card I thought the mood of the beaches and all those colorful umbrellas you often see in photos would be appropriate for this week's Play Day Cafe Challenge (Italian Style)---a fun in the sun theme!
Supplies:
Stamps: Umbrellas from Scattered Showers (PTI); Lace from KaiserCraft Tea at Elsie's; Sentiment from Pure Innocence Beach Bum set (MFT) and I used the cattail reeds image from Pond Life (PTI) for the handles
Cardstock: Harvest Gold, Terracotta Tile, Stamper's Select White (all PTI); pale aqua sheet from Bazzill (color unknown)
Patterned Paper: WR Memories
Additional: Spellbinders Labels 1; Brad from Bo Bunny and I used the PTI In Bloom Impression Plate on the gold umbrella but hard to see in photo
Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for dropping by,
Sharron

16 comments:
How cute, wonderful paper pieced umbrellas! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.
Love your card! The die cut background is perfect with the umbrellas!
I love this Sharron, you really did a fabulous job with this challenge!!
Oh what I'd give to be in Italy right now instead of soggy England LOL! At least your card reminds me of summer! I love the way you placed your sentiment!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Beautiful card and I love those whimsical umbrellas. Px
Love this! Especially that Polka Dotted paper you used for that umbrella!
This is just too cute for words!!
Nice job. Love the umbrellas and the background paper you used too!
Love those umbrellas and I love that border punch (or stamp image)!! Beautiful:) Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC:)
Oh is that sweet, I adore those umbrellas!
What a fun card! Your umbrellas are adorable! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC this week! :o)
Challenge relevé haut la main Sharron c'est vraiment superbe et très inspirant
Bravo
Very fun! Love the two umbrellas and the piecing. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC this week!
Such a fun cheery card!
Love the colorful umbrellas.
I love the way you've interpreted this challenge! Your umbrellas are fabulous and your paper mix is beautiful! A real summery treat!
Post a Comment