Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Waltzingmouse!!

Hi everyone! Seems like forever since I have posted!! I have been so busy this past week but didn't want to miss wishing Claire and Waltzingmouse Stamps a Happy Birthday. I love this tree so wanted to use it for my card entry. Claire is having a fabulous contest so be sure to check her blog. Not much time left to enter so hurry! Just be sure to visit and enjoy all the great samples showing some of the new stamps to be released tomorrow.

Supplies for my card:
Stamps: Blessed by You (Waltzingmouse Stamps), Daily Designs (PTI)
Cardstock: Rustic White, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Material Girl, Garden Variety (both Cosmo Cricket)
Additional: Memento Ink, Buttons (PTI)

Tomorrow is our daylily club's big sale but hopefully next week will be quieter. I have tried to check blogs to keep up with what you all are doing and will try to post more myself soon.

Happy May Day tomorrow,
Sharron

6 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is SOOOOO pretty! I love the patterned paper you used, and the colors are so happy! :)

Angela Mclean said...

Very super.... love how you've used the button also!
Angela xxx.

Unknown said...

very pretty Sharron!! love the cheery colours! thank you for playing along with our sketch!

Nerina said...

Love this patterned paper - it gives a whole new dimension to that tree stamp! The little birdie is a perfect addition too!

Terri said...

Nice job! Hope you get some free time soon!

Cammie said...

Wonderful card! Sharron, I love the colors you chose to use.