I thought this patterned paper would work perfectly for this week's CAC Challenge. It is the from the new Vintage Blue line by We R Memory Keepers. The bird and branch are a Stampin' Up punch. I don't have any felt so had to settle for paper! I found this cool button in my batch of Ripe Avocado PTI buttons. Look closely to see the leaf design. I have this thing about 'naked' buttons so added some black embroidery floss. The leaves on the Spring Rain cardstock are from Turning a New Leaf and stamped in Vintage Cream. Sentiment is from Butterfly Dreams (PTI).
Becky's challenges are such fun! And I am so glad to be back stamping.........
Sharron
Supplies:
Stamps: Turning a New Leaf, Butterfly Dreams (both PTI)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Spring Rain, Black (all PTI)
Patterned Paper: Vintage Blue (We R Memory Keepers)
Ink: Vintage Cream (PTI), Memento-black
Additonal: Ripe Avocado Buttons (PTI), Embroidery Floss-black, Stampin' Up Punch, Rain Dot, American Crafts Galaxy Marker-black
8 comments:
Hi Sharron,
Your card is so pretty! I love the patterned paper and adding the larger bird works so well with it. Love that big button too! You really should order some of PTI's felt the next time you place an order. It is really very nice.
Nice job! You are right the PP works well for this challenge. I love the bird and the buttons too. Glad to see you creating again!
Oh my word, I love that paper! IT looks great with the bird you put on there and the button, this card just shrieks cuteness!
I'm so glad you're back to stamping, too! This is gorgeous, Sharron! :)
Sharron, you're right this pp is perfect! I love the design of your card; the placement of the bird, button, and sentiment is perfect!
qu'elle et belle, j'aime chaque détail, bravo
Sharron, Love the paper you chose. Great job on the challenge.
Sharron, this is so pretty ! I love that bird perched up on that beautiful dp! Beautiful blog too. My first visit and I'm becoming a follower ! :)
Post a Comment