I wanted to try a ruffled ribbon so this sketch offered the perfect opportunity! I may have overdone it when gathering the ribbon but it is my first attempt, LOL! I made it for a shower that was yesterday and since I don't have a baby set, I once again turned to Daily Designs. The gift was a little outfit in pink with brown polka dots and a blanket and teddy that were brown with white polka dots. I should have taken a picture before wrapping!! I even added some stamped teddy images on the top of the tissue paper.
Supplies:
Stamps: Daily Designs (PTI), Very Vintage Labels 1, Off Beat Backgrounds (Waltzingmouse)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Karen Foster Designs, Bitty Dots Basics (PTI)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Old Rose (Versamark)
Additional: Button (PTI), Ribbon (PTI), EK Success Punch, Copics
Did anyone else stay up last night to do their PTI order? Problems with putting items in my cart ended up with my order being much less. I need to cut back anyway when I can so maybe a good thing! I found a couple of cool storage units at Michael's at 50% off so I spent all evening putting them together. Trying to tidy my stamping nook since it is part of our bedroom.
Next on the agenda is some housecleaning and dog baths!!
Have a good day!
Sharron
10 comments:
LOL, I did! :) I had wanted to get the Mat Stack die, but couldn't get it into my cart, so I ended up passing on it and the grad set. I figure, I'll just add them to my wish list, and if I HAVE to have them, there's always next month... LOL
Love, love, love this card, Sharron! The colors are gorgeous, and that ribbon? Oh my, it's just perfect!
adorable, and great job ruffling that ribbon! i rarely stay up late enough for the release, but was able to get what I wanted this morning, with only one item (the tiny plane set) out of stock. not to bad, and i can pick that up some other time.
Hi Sharron, Cute card. Love the ruffled ribbon. I got everything I wanted last night except the Mat Stack die which I then ordered today. I have a graduate so I "needed" that very badly. :)
sweet and fantabulous! LOVE this!
Sweet baby card! Love how you scrunched your ribbon! :)
Pretty card! Love the ruffled ribbon, I really need to give that a try - I am always drawn to that look!
Sharron, this card is really so sweet and pretty! Love your ruffled ribbon. And shock! But I did not order last night. I just need to concentrate on what I own right now and save for a digital cutter!
Adorable!
Just filling in for Kazan while she is at her retreat!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura
Ooooooh so pretty Sharron - that ruffled ribbon really sets the mood for this card! I LOVE your colour choices and your pattern mix!
Great baby card. Nice job with the ruffled ribbon too! I had problems putting the fillable frame set in my cart. I finally got it to go in after I switched browsers. I got everything else I wanted without a problem though. Just hope it does not take to long to get here now!
Post a Comment