I wanted a card for Earth Day for a friend so I combined this with this week's Compose A Card Challenge. The inspiration was taken from Becky's daughters Easter dresses. I wanted to use this
Pure Innocence image and just got it yesterday. It is a digital done by Heather Ellis. For her dress I stamped circles using one of the single stamps in Polka Dots Basics and colored around them with a Copic marker (Dark Brown). I added some brown dots on some and colored a few green (New Leaf).
I punched out the small white dots and colored a small dot in each. The sentiment is from Wonderfully Whimsical. The button is one of PTI's Vintage Buttons-Ripe Avocado. I thought it was fun that there
was a heart to match the pocket on the dress. I cut an image with my new PTI dies for a backing.
Supplies:
Stamps: Pure Innocent Digital (Heather Ellis), Wonderfully Whimsical (PTI)
Cardstock: Dark Chocolate, Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Bitty Dots-Ripe Avocado (PTI)
Additional: Ribbon (LSS), Button (PTI), PTI Beautiful Blooms Die, Copics
Have a great week and don't forget Earth Day is April 22nd. This year is the 40th anniversary! Think of what things you can do to help protect our precious planet.
Sharron

9 comments:
This is SO fabulous! I love, love, love the way you customized her dress to match the pic! So cool! :)
Love it! I especially like how you made the pattern on her dress! I am going to have to go and see about getting that image now too!
Oh my word! How cute is this! Love the dress and all the details you have applied to it. Cute stamp with the tree and little bird.
Now THAT's clever! I love your interpretation of Becky's challenge - you've totally rocked it! Can I have some of your crafting mojo please?! ;D
x
Sharron, I am loving this image. You did a fab job coloring her.
Oh my! What an amazingly creative take on the challenge! The dress you created is fantastic!
I absolutely LOVE this card! Love it! :-)
Sharon this is so very sweet. Lots of great little details but the focal image is definitely the little girl.
Qu'elle est belle, le design est trop beau, bravo
Post a Comment