Hi everyone! We're finally home from vacation. It is so wonderful to be back in our own home even though we had a wonderful trip. We had time to visit family and an old friend plus see lots of birds. I actually got 24 new life birds. For those non-birders, a life bird is one you count the very first time you see it. The weather was perfect in southern Texas but just a little too early for many of the birds to migrate through. It is always so hard to judge when the best time will be.
I will be working tomorrow but will have time on Saturday to do some stamping. My last PTI order is still waiting in the box it was shipped in because we left right after it came! Just wanted to say 'hi'! I hope to have some time to check blogs in the next day or so.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and Easter......
Sharron
4 comments:
Welcome back, Sharron!! Sounds like you had a fabulous time! :)
Hi, Sharron. Glad you had a great vacation. Enjoy your new PTI goodies.
Welcome home! Sounds like you had a great vacation! Hope you have fun with your new PTI stuff. I look forward to seeing what you create with it! Thanks for the birthday wishes you left on my blog for Emilia and I too!
Welcome home, Sharron and Happy Easter! Sounds like you had a fab trip, but there's no place like home is there?!
Have fun with your new PTI goodies - how did you manage to resist taking that box with you?! LOL!
x
Post a Comment