Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Papertrey!!

No one has parties quite like PTI and this week they have been celebrating turning "7"!! There are always lots of contests and today's is to create a project featuring a word. Actually this card is for my niece who is turning "8" so I added a digital image from Sassy Cheryl Digital Stamps. The rest of my supplies are PTI products, except the enamel dots.


I try to match cards with gifts I am sending and this card matches the hair ribbon clip that goes with a top I bought her.


I made the 'Happy' with eight layers of cardstock--Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush and a Dark Chocolate center!


Visit Nichole's blog to find the details about today's contest and see samples of some of the awesome new products being released on the 15th!

Have a great day,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Oversized Birthday Cake Surprise (Sassy Cheryl's Stamps); Stylish Sentiment-Birthdays (PTI)
Dies: Pretty Peonies (PTI)
Cardstock: SS White, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Copics
Additional: Enamel Dots (MME); Glossy Accents; Icicle Stickles 

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

Absolutely adorable Sharron. Love your coloring of the sweet digi.

Marybeth said...

Oh this is so darn adorable Sharron. Just as cute as can be and I love the way you did the layered happy. Beautiful colors and coloring.

Tracey McNeely said...

What a lovely and sweet card for your niece Sharron! I love your layered word!!

Oreety said...

So cute, I love it!

Renee said...

Adorable!!
LOVE that layered word...
it looks fabulous! :)

Jeanne J. said...

I love that close up side view of that die cut with the colored layers! Great card - that image is so cute!

Joyce said...

This is just darling, and perfect for an 8 year old girl. Love that little girl image. And, your layered happy--over the top fabulous.

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too cute! I love how you layered the happy, it looks amazing with all those fabulous colors. What a little cutie pie on your card too, so fun and perfect for an 8 year old.