This set is so pretty and fun to cut out & stamp. It's so very easy to stamp and it's like doing a floral arrangement to lay out all the pieces and create your bouquet. I've been using these colors a lot lately too. I ordered Stampin' Up cardstock to match some patterned paper and I've fallen in love with Primrose Petals.
Be sure to visit WPlus9 and check out their fabulous new release products. Products are already available for sale! The contest closes tomorrow.
Thanks for taking time to look at my card,
Enjoy the rest of your day,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Fresh Cut Florals (WPlus9)
Cardstock: White (WPlus9); Primrose Petals (Stampin' Up)
Patterned Paper: You Are My Happy (Teresa Collins)
Inks: Fresh Peach, Pale Tomato (Hero Arts); Bamboo Leaves, Rhubarb Stalk, Rich Cocoa, Cantaloupe, Moracco (Memento)
Embossing Folder: Stripes (Lifestyle)
Lace: JoAnn's
9 comments:
sooo pretty Sharron!
This is so pretty Sharron...everyone really loves that floral set...I bet it is their best seller! I love the pretty lace you added and all the shades of pink!
This card is so gorgeous, and so 'you' Sharron. Love the design, and your beautiful floral bouquet.
Sharron this is stunning, you lined your flowers up perfectly!
Sharron this is so beautiful! I love the embossing! I ordered some primrose petals card stock too! It is a gorgeous color!!!
Simply gorgeous! From the colors to the lace...this is one amazing card.
Sharron you are the queen of WP9 floral cards ......this is stunning , lovely colors!
Oh ,forgot to say I love the lace !
This is so sophisticated with the pretty lace and the gorgeous flower arrangement Sharron!
Post a Comment