Tuesday, February 11, 2014

WPlus9 Step It Up: Seize the Cupcake

There are weekly challenges to celebrate WPlus9's birthday--see all the details HERE! This week is to use some type of layering. My card is from leftover 12 Kits supplies that Christina, SeaGlass Papercrafts, sent last year. It included this wonderful set from WPlus9. And the design is my CASE of a fabulous card that Kara, KandRdesigns, did for the 12 Kits and also sent to me for my birthday. I love this paper! I also used a sheet of paper that I had glued several color strips on. It gave a rainbow effect to the Circle Burst die cut. Of course this resulted in an array of little colored dots all over my desk--just begging to be used for confetti! 


Thanks for taking time to let me share my card,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Sweets and Treats, Treat Fillers (WPlus9)
Cardstock: White, Lake House (WPlus9); Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold, Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise (PTI)
Patterned Paper: A Perfect Summer (Echo Park)
Dies: Sweets and Treats (WPlus9); Small Circle Burst (Memory Box)
Additional: Clear Glitter (Elmer's), Copics

9 comments:

Marybeth said...

Love it! I like the wat you added the confetti to the sentiment ......such a happy card Sharron !

Cathy Weber said...

What a great idea Sharron...I think I should go look through my left-overs bags and come up with a card too...love the cute cupcake and the confetti scattered all around the sentiment. Cute idea!

Darnell said...

Oh, wow, this has 'CASE me' written all over it, Sharron! What a stunning and fun and unique card!! Hugs, Darnell

Marybeth said...

Hi Sharron … just wanted to let you something is up with my aol. mail it wont let me send or receive. I sent a thank you email to you … on my phone I got your email today and I used picmonkey like you suggested. Still a work in progress. Sorry to comment here but wanted to let you know.

Jeanne J. said...

This is so fun and colorful Sharron! The rainbow circle in the middle is fabulous!

Joyce said...

This is so bright, cheery and happy. I love it. The perfect way to bring a little spring into the winter. And, those little confetti dots look great on your sentiment panel.

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron...this is so sweet. I love cupcake and how you showcased it on your card, just stunning!

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful birthday card, Sharron! That Circle Burst die is amazing, especially with the happy colours!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is fabulous, so bright and cheerful, my kind of card!